DOA5 Fighter Chronicles - The Stages

Kodachi

Standard Donor
30w7fcm.jpg

matsu

When i see those stages i have the feeling that they disabled transitions to not spoil everything....what an akward thought.Stairs in sakura are teasing me ,so why no more stairs TN?These punchbags in the artwork are so cool,I hope it's not only an abandonned concept :(

KwonJigglypuff

It would be great if you could knock your ennemy over these ropes in "Sweat", I mean the whole idea of "fighting entertainment" is to fight everywhere, anywhere.. and these punch bags could be used as obstacles. We have so many square limited stages already (wrestling ring, abandonned wrestling ring, etc.).
Then you could fight in the lockerroom.

qoodname

I dont wanna sound ungrateful or something but im kinda disappointed with this episode. I mean im happy with every new vid the release but i expected to see something new in this episode, especially with all the hype going on about Mila and stuff...

PhoenixVFIRE

Really, more Fighting Entertainment? I know this is behind the scenes and such, but man, I'm so tired of the question about how DOA5 came about and just the idea in general, this was just a deeper version of them explaining it, as if we didn't already get it the 100th time.

Lobo

That was... disappointing. Not even a smidgen of gameplay/character info. Can't even make out any 'hidden' secrets like in the first two.

O well, if this is all the news were getting, at least I won't feel the need to refresh the page every 10 min hoping for new info

synce

They're just actively hiding that ho now lol

Check out this too (swoozie in tokyo), in case it wasn't posted already

40-50 sec mark, a couple hidden characters and is that Genfu in the middle?

KwonJigglypuff

They're just actively hiding that ho now lol

Check out this too (swoozie in tokyo), in case it wasn't posted already

40-50 sec mark, a couple hidden characters and is that Genfu in the middle?

Yeah, I think it's :

29wodw.jpg

Kasumi - Brad --- ? ---- Helena - Kokoro - Gen Fu - Christie - Rig - Jann Lee - Zack - Ayane
Ryu ----- Eliot -- Tina --- Lisa ---- Akira ----- ? ------ Bayman - Bass - Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate

I wonder were are Mila, Pai, Alpha. Probably not the final build. The "?" above Tina is Sarah (since they are rivals), and the "?" under Gen Fu is probably Pai Chan (because of the whole Lau Chan/Mei Lin relation they could have). Which means Mila and Alpha were hidden on purpose.

Chaos

Doa fans: we're dying to see Mila, are going to see her face?

Shimbori: Helena is last the character revealed, sorry ;)

Doa fans: can you pleaseeee tell us about her fighting style atleast?

Shimbori: NOPE! If yall want know about Mila then thats too damn bad, yall will have to wait. Hahahaha! (troll laugh)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I wonder were are Mila, Pai, Alpha. Probably not the final build. The "?" above Tina is Sarah (since they are rivals), and the "?" under Gen Fu is probably Pai Chan (because of the whole Lau Chan/Mei Lin relation they could have). Which means Mila and Alpha were hidden on purpose.
Pai may look young, but she's not THAT young.

Gen Fu and Mei Lin are grandfather and granddaughter, while Lau and Pai are father and daughter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD