DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blash

Whats the deal with the colour swaps AGAIN!? The guys outfits are ok, but the female costumes are pretty much boring. Real Shame...

Chapstick

The guys all look like they could be unknown ninjas in NG3RE you can make. imo Marie and Kokoro have the best ones, the colors on those are so pretty. The camouflage ones.. :confused:

EDog21

You can probably make the costumes in Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires that comes out some time this week I believe. Hell, you can probably make them in Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires or Samurai Warriors 4, but I'm too lazy to go check.

RetroMe91

Is dlc region locked in LR on PSN? My collectors edition came and I downloaded the dlc, but it only works on the JPN copy of the game while all of my previously purchased dlc is only on my. NA copy. Any way to get around this problem?

Aspect

Kinda wish they gave Honoka a black garb but its still alright. The non-color swap ones are actually decent. Raiden Brad Wong, Samurai Akira, and Gen Fu's. I also like Kokoro's because it kinda fits her whole color scheme

Last edited:

WisperG

Is dlc region locked in LR on PSN? My collectors edition came and I downloaded the dlc, but it only works on the JPN copy of the game while all of my previously purchased dlc is only on my. NA copy. Any way to get around this problem?

All DLC is region-specific. It's always been that way for ALL console games as far as I know. If you want to use it on a different region copy, you will have to buy it again from that region's PSN store.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
All DLC is region-specific. It's always been that way for ALL console games as far as I know. If you want to use it on a different region copy, you will have to buy it again from that region's PSN store.
Not always, DOA5 DOATEC Divas pack from the US worked on my UK DOA5 (360).

WisperG

Not always, DOA5 DOATEC Divas pack from the US worked on my UK DOA5 (360).
Interesting, I've never heard of that working for anyone before. I'm not sure what made that pack different, but in general cross-region DLC is not a common thing outside of PC gaming. Unless it's just a 360 thing, but I would assume they have the same region-locking in place for most DLC, like PSN seems to.

The Enforcer

Re: DLC
PSN is region locked
Xbox was not at least for the 360. I had both a JPN & EU code work for 360 without issue for Ultimate.

Re: Costumes
I actually like the camo ones! And most of them in general. At least this confirms likely VF characters, but not 4 primary ninjas. If so, maybe Alpha 152 will actually get something. Also, @Kronin, maybe Phase 4 will get the one you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD