DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuertoRicanStyL

I'd be a little sad if the 360 didn't get these, preventing me a chance to get something awesome for Kokoro.. Can't even look forward to Phase now/yet either, hahah.

Boogie

im assuming ninja clan 2 will have other characters? can someone confirm or deny if the face mask is an accessory by itself that can be applied to other outfits because if rig is included in the 2nd wave of ninja outfits i have a feeling his wardrobe is going to get a little bit more badass with a face mask.

TOBMAST3R

Well, I like them, especially the Gen Fu and Eliot Version. Hopefully, when Rachel pops up, she'll also have her Axe equipped!! :D

WisperG

im assuming ninja clan 2 will have other characters? can someone confirm or deny if the face mask is an accessory by itself that can be applied to other outfits because if rig is included in the 2nd wave of ninja outfits i have a feeling his wardrobe is going to get a little bit more badass with a face mask.
There's pretty much a 0% chance you can use this mask with any other outfit. I doubt it can even be toggled off either, the preorder ninja costumes weren't toggleable as far as I know.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
There's pretty much a 0% chance you can use this mask with any other outfit. I doubt it can even be toggled off either, the preorder ninja costumes weren't toggleable as far as I know.

They were depending on what hairstyle you chose.

Jack

The Eliot's and Akira's ones would look so nice on Hayate or Hayabusa what a shame.
But I have to say that the Brad Wong's Raiden outfit looks nice on him.

regarding the girls...

7982S4s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: J2S

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
What's this from? Can't tell if it's Ryu or NG3 had some online multiplayer I didn't know about

NGRE multiplayer. You could do clan battles or do missions together and you have the choice of using the main cast (Ryu, Momiji, Ayane, Kasumi) or you can use an unknown ninja and unlock gear for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD