DOA5 Weekly League

Would you be interested in a weekly online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yaguar

I'll update all the scores and Bannana replacing Choco tomorrow.
Just played my sets with nnana.
Bannana_Eater84 2 - 1 BlitzOmen.

Amazingly it was my Kokoro that got me a win. Mila is slacking in the Tina match up D:

Yaguar

Mmm Blitz, you gotta invite me to these reported games.
Should have been quicker =p
Next lot should be starting up after Christmas though there are plans to run a quick tournament after this league and before Christmas just so people don't completely forget over the holidays.

thekingtavy

Sorry for the silence. I'm going to be busy the next few weeks with final exams, so I won't be able to play. I do want to get my week 2 games out of the way though. I'll be on tonight in about an hour or two. If you see I'm playing something else just message me and I'll join.

Ooobe

Wow - finally got my games with Stevo in.
3-0 stevo. gg's. It was fun, since I rarely play mirror matches. Interesting moments, but you're the better player. :)

Yaguar

Yes... Got to be quick as I'm at work.
Managed to break our router at home this weekend and getting a new one in the next couple of days.
I'll try hang around after work tonight to do the fixtures since there is internet here.

Sorry about all this chaps,
Blitz out.

ILYA✰

Mailifang against me, 0-3. (First 3-0 win for me :))
Yay me!

Edit|"gonna post the points against rhytmik soon!

Mailifang

::Sigh:: Today is not my day. Two battles,two losses. I didn't even win a round. Lag played a huge part in my suckage today.Usually I put up a better fight than what I've displayed today.Sorry guys.

0-3 against Ilya
0-3 against Banana Eater

HiguraShiki

::Sigh:: Today is not my day. Two battles,two losses. I didn't even win a round. Lag played a huge part in my suckage today.Usually I put up a better fight than what I've displayed today.Sorry guys.

0-3 against Ilya
0-3 against Banana Eater
Ehh, the netcode seriously needs to be fixed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD