DOA5 Weekly League

Would you be interested in a weekly online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yaguar

can you change the round time to infinite or 99?

If a majority uproar begins in favour of that, then yes I will. Otherwise I'll assume the majority feels that 60 seconds is a safe round time (which I personally think is more than enough on Normal health).

Yaguar

I will sort the XBox board out tomorrow but bright you're the first to have signed up.

I'll check back tomorrow but for now, thanks to those who signed and good night!

Yaguar

Preferred letter:C

C was taken already so I've dropped you on B for PS3.
I'll put up the 360 list later on but only 2 spots have gone on that so far.
11 places gone on PS3. I might merge people together into new groups on Saturday so we can get this thing started this week and late comers will either take 1 of 2 choices.
1. Catch up on games.
2. Miss out on games, late comers punishment.

Failing that, we will start mid next week regardless of numbers and choice 2 will be put into action for those joining later than next Saturday.

CrimsonCJ

C was taken already so I've dropped you on B for PS3.
I'll put up the 360 list later on but only 2 spots have gone on that so far.
11 places gone on PS3. I might merge people together into new groups on Saturday so we can get this thing started this week and late comers will either take 1 of 2 choices.
1. Catch up on games.
2. Miss out on games, late comers punishment.

Failing that, we will start mid next week regardless of numbers and choice 2 will be put into action for those joining later than next Saturday.

Sorry about taking C, Steve!

Ooobe

Cool. Sorry to whoever ends up waiting on me, but I'll be making my matches up. :) Looking forward to this.

Yaguar

Cool. Sorry to whoever ends up waiting on me, but I'll be making my matches up. :) Looking forward to this.

Looks like I'll be moving groups around mate so I'll make sure you have a list of people to beg to play you when you're back.

Yaguar

So what I will do tomorrow afternoon if we have no more is draw names out of hats and regroup people =p
Get this started, people might see how first one goes and want to join then /shrug. So this weeks final match fixtures will be up in the afternoon. Then once everyone has played I'll sort the next lot of groups/fixtures out and so on until we've played everyone.

Since there is only 12 of us so far we might be able to get this run through done pretty quick. Which is a tad of a shame in all honesty but what can you do!

EDIT: Since the XBox only has 2 people I'll class that one as a tournament final =p

thekingtavy

So what I will do tomorrow afternoon if we have no more is draw names out of hats and regroup people =p
Get this started, people might see how first one goes and want to join then /shrug. So this weeks final match fixtures will be up in the afternoon. Then once everyone has played I'll sort the next lot of groups/fixtures out and so on until we've played everyone.

Since there is only 12 of us so far we might be able to get this run through done pretty quick. Which is a tad of a shame in all honesty but what can you do!

EDIT: Since the XBox only has 2 people I'll class that one as a tournament final =p

ETA on the update? I was sure it'd start this week.

Yaguar

Sorry tavy, I'll get on it tomorrow. I've been off work for a few days with flu and this just slipped my mind. We'll go ahead with matches this weekend, I'll post new fixtures for people tomorrow (Thursday).

splslick

Preferred Letter : Z
Region: NY USA
Format: PS3
Ingame ID: SpLSlick

If it hasn't started, I'm in :D

Yaguar

I've moved all the groups around. These will be your games for this week!

I'll send a message to everyone on PSN tonight.
I don't know how balanced these fixtures are this week but remember! you will be playing different people next week so you could have a harder/easier time depending on your skill level.

If you have a cross region match my suggestion is:
EU Players, evening vs. US Players, afternoon.
I have tried to region match for this week as best I can but it isn't perfect and I believe group A is mixed 50/50.
If you feel for any reason you need a judge spectator (confirm scores etc), I'll be on most of this weekend as I'm recovering from flu still. If you can and want to record your match, please do. That would be awesome to see!

Note: Ooobe is MIA till next week so that is why he is sat in the naughty group. Will work out some catching up for him.

TL;DR
GAME ON! Post results here so people can go "NO WAI I WAS TOTES 2-1 NOT 3-0!" and we can sort out any of that shit.

ILYA✰

So I'm playing 3 different players this week right?
Cetma, phoenixboy and blitzomen.
Please correct me if Im wrong :)

And guys who Im playing against,,Ill be contacting you later today :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD