DOA5 Weekly League

Would you be interested in a weekly online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I just got lucky lol. You never played against me before so you didn't know what I was capable of. Later in the night when we were in lobby with Blasian,higurashiki, and other good players I got my ass handed to me lol. Even you beat me pretty bad in that lobby. I had a lot of fun though.

Nah. Give yourself more credit than that. =)

CrimsonCJ

I want to,its just I want to be a lot more consistent and raise my skill level.Right now I'm just slightly above "scrub" level.
If you are challenging Shadow, I'd say you're comfortably beyond scrub. Looking forward to our fights, I doubt these are fluke matches.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I want to,its just I want to be a lot more consistent and raise my skill level.Right now I'm just slightly above "scrub" level.

LOL you ain't no scrub. Other wise you wouldn't be beating anyone, and whining about everything being broken. That's pretty much what a scrub is.

Anyways I don't want to derail the thread so I'm just going to say whoever I'm supposed to face if you're not on my PSN just add me. I'm up to game anytime.

Yaguar

Sadly I couldn't play for too long I had a huge order of muffins to bake.

All I could think of when I read this...

135186558341.png

Anyway, updated all the scores on the table. Pretty sure I have everything right but feel free to bring up any matches I've got wrong.

newtype

:confused: I had in my notes specifically to look out for the kick fake to OH Tackle and sidestep OH Tackle...oh well.

Yaguar

:confused: I had in my notes specifically to look out for the kick fake to OH Tackle and sidestep OH Tackle...oh well.

I had that exact same feeling when I saw every OH coming from Lei and thought "grab" and my body went "SS". I just have to avoid playing you for a while now and I might get some more lucky throwdowns next time =D

Yaguar

So scores I've got messaged:

cetma 2 - 1 phoenixboy020
DaveKore 3 - 0 SpLSlick
CrimsonSeer 3 - 0 DaveKore

If I'm missing any let me know, cheers.
Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect these games.

CrimsonCJ

So scores I've got messaged:

cetma 2 - 1 phoenixboy020
DaveKore 3 - 0 SpLSlick
CrimsonSeer 3 - 0 DaveKore

If I'm missing any let me know, cheers.
Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect these games.
CrimsonSeer 3-0 SpLSlick.

Also, I have all of these matches (And the cetma-Blitz one) recorded to test the software. I'll see if any of them come out, but promise not to keep anything up without permission.

ILYA✰

Ok so me against Phoenixboy it was 2-1 in my favor.
He stepped his game in the last one so he got 1 win :)

Yaguar

Quoted so the forum messages you.

Extra fixtures added.
rhythmik83 vs. TheUpperhand-III
TheUpperhand-III vs. CrimsonSeer
rhythmik83 vs. ChocolatelNative

rhythmik and Upper I both have you posted to play vs. Ooobe as well, he is however away until the 13th November as I recall so you'll have to organise that game when he gets back. This will post you both up to 3 matches played this week (though there will be 2 this week and 4 next, sorry about that. Sorting my messy system last minute is a struggle).

Thanks to Crimson and Chocolatel for offering to play an extra game this week!

newtype

I had that exact same feeling when I saw every OH coming from Lei and thought "grab" and my body went "SS". I just have to avoid playing you for a while now and I might get some more lucky throwdowns next time =D

man, i'm pretty salty over that set. I wanna run it back sometime!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
rhythmik83 won 3-0 on me. It sucks not enough people don't use Zack. Not used to fighting him with Kokoro, but hopefully that'll change soon. It was fun regardless, although I hate the netcode. I would use Lisa but just trying to get better with my kokoro which is hard to deal with online for me.

Ooobe

I am back! - and probably rusty as hell, but that's not likely to actually make a difference. ;)
I see I should be sending fr's to rhythmik83 and TheUpperhand-III. Anyone else I should know about? (I didn't see any links to match postings, but that could be vacation hangover)
<edit>
<I thought I'd checked the whole thread, but vacation hangover it is - found it, lol>

Yaguar

I am back!

Welcome back, Ooobe. Didn't think you were back so soon!
I'll set you up with some extra games when I do the fixtures for week 2 later tonight/tomorrow. So you'll have an extra game or so this week.

Ooobe

We drove straight through and made it back a day early.
Very much looking forward to this. :)

Yaguar

Group 1 wins week 1 finish medal with Stevo_uk taking 3-0 wins against both SpLSlick and DaveKore.

Yaguar

Just got a few bugs to fix in some code then I'll be heading back to sort this weeks fixtures.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD