DOA5 Weekly League

Would you be interested in a weekly online league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mailifang

I just got through playing ChocolateNative. I won our league match 2-1.But it was a hard fought victory. I used Lei-Fang and he used Kokoro. His Kokoro was very good.Afterwards we played some more matches.His Lisa skills are what impressed me the most.

CrimsonCJ

I just got through playing ChocolateNative. I won our league match 2-1.But it was a hard fought victory. I used Lei-Fang and he used Kokoro. His Kokoro was very good.Afterwards we played some more matches.His Lisa skills are what impressed me the most.
Oh, I'm getting psyched! Love reading this stuff.

Also may be able to record my matches. Will be testing stuff soon. If so, I wouldn't mind being scheduled to tape this stuff!

thekingtavy

ChocolateNative won our fights 2-1. His Lisa is fierce. He shut me down in the first match. The last two had nothing but close rounds. I was expecting a Kokoro Mirror match.

Yaguar

Score report:
BlitzOmen 3 - 0 Phoenixboy020

Good games mate, heart was racing from start to finish.

Yaguar

How do I join in?
Original Post:

Preferred letter: NOT USED ANYMORE
Region:
Format (PS3/XBox):
In game ID:

Late comers will have to play catch up games from next weeks fixtures unless I manage to get 4 people in the waiting list in which case I will throw a group together for you this week.
Waiting List:
rhythmik83
Ooobe (is on holiday right now).

I have a better system for working out fixtures for next week onwards so adding new people from then should not be too hard. It is all a bit of a learning experience right now.

Original Post:

Preferred letter: NOT USED ANYMORE
Region:
Format (PS3/XBox):
In game ID:

Late comers will have to play catch up games from next weeks fixtures unless I manage to get 4 people in the waiting list in which case I will throw a group together for you this week.
Waiting List:
rhythmik83
Ooobe (is on holiday right now).

I have a better system for working out fixtures for next week onwards so adding new people from then should not be too hard. It is all a bit of a learning experience right now.

Idk just message me at my psn I'll agree to any terms. Even if i have to bring my system to work lol.

CrimsonCJ

After aggressively fighting some technical issues, I think I can now record my PS3, so if anyone is scheduling and wants me to try and record, send a PM

Yaguar

I need a couple of people who would be up for playing an extra game or 2 this week. If you could get in touch that'd be great and we can get a couple of late comers in this league.

Failing that I'll work something out.

CrimsonCJ

I need a couple of people who would be up for playing an extra game or 2 this week. If you could get in touch that'd be great and we can get a couple of late comers in this league.

I really only got in one game... but I'm always in for more. Expecting my peeps tomorrow as well. Tomorrow should be a DOA heavy game.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor

I'm always free for more.

Mailifang

Just finished my match with thekingtavy. Battles were highly competitive. I won 2-1. Sadly I couldn't play for too long I had a huge order of muffins to bake. Sorry if I came off kinda rude to you thekingtavy.

Mailifang

Your koko is pretty good. Hopefully next time we can mirror.

Also Mailifang got a 2-1 on me. It was fun. Next time I'm playing for keeps. =P

I just got lucky lol. You never played against me before so you didn't know what I was capable of. Later in the night when we were in lobby with Blasian,higurashiki, and other good players I got my ass handed to me lol. Even you beat me pretty bad in that lobby. I had a lot of fun though.

thekingtavy

Just finished my match with thekingtavy. Battles were highly competitive. I won 2-1. Sadly I couldn't play for too long I had a huge order of muffins to bake. Sorry if I came off kinda rude to you thekingtavy.
All is well. Leifangs transitions confuse me. I had to change my play style to give you a worthy battle. Looking forward to future sparring sessions until we are matched up again. Cherry Blossoms and Warriors

Mailifang

All is well. Leifangs transitions confuse me. I had to change my play style to give you a worthy battle. Looking forward to future sparring sessions until we are matched up again. Cherry Blossoms and Warriors

Yeah.Lei-Fang is a bit hard to handle when her mix up game is on point.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD