DOA5LR DOA5LR (1.04) Jann Lee - COMBO VIDEO!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Jann Lee is capable of in ver. 1.04. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

Special thanks to:
Artists:REPTILES, AXOUEL2009
Combo Advice: ISTMG

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

It's been a while, but I'm back !^^

KwonJigglypuff

I barely use Jann Lee, so learning what's guaranteed after his DG and his holds was quite useful.

Which character do you plan to study next ?

WAZAAAAA

This is delicious! Learned some stuff here, thank you emp.

By the way:
0:40 doing 3KP instead of 3K 66K has more damage, more knockback, less recovery. Better option if there's no wall to juggle with after the 66K.
33P launchers should be charged a little bit for increased damage (if they remain guaranteed of course).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
33P launchers should be charged a little bit for increased damage (if they remain guaranteed of course).

the combos where it can be charged I added a small "+" symbol to the damage of the combo .. just like what I did with the hitomi video and her 4PPP enders ...
check it again ;)

Lulu

the combos where it can be charged I added a small "+" symbol to the damage of the combo .. just like what I did with the hitomi video and her 4PPP enders ...
check it again ;)

LoL.... so thats what that was..... I thought you added that + because of the isnane knock back on some of their moves..... you know...... because it was likely to pick up an extra 5-10 Points from Wall Slams. In retrospect now I feel silly for thinking that. :oops:

LoL..... why didn't you tell us sooner !

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD