DOA5's Story

Ghosty-J

PFF. As if. Lisa invincible son. Better recognize. XD
I apologize. I derped
EdAkuma.png

phoenix1985gr

S
You know, I can defintely see her story picking up tremendously in DOA6. Especially if they play the political card right with Tina and Bass... a little DOATEC infiltration from M.I.S.T. here, a little push from Rig to get Bass into politics there, Bass gets made out to be the bad guy, Mila becomes disappointed, meets friends with similar stories on people they look up to (Hitomi, Eliot, Leifang, etc), finds resolve, blah, blah, blah...

I don't know exactly how it could work logically as this was just off the top of my head, but I have a gut feeling this could develop her character quite a bit.

Sry to crush hopes, but when was the last time a character (not named kasumi, and maybe for lols tina) ever did anything different from their previous appearrance?

CrimsonCJ

S

Sry to crush hopes, but when was the last time a character (not named kasumi, and maybe for lols tina) ever did anything different from their previous appearrance?
The part where opera singers become CEOs. More loosely, the part where vacation island representatives become evil scientists.

Justice

Still confused why Helena never said a WORD to Christie about her mother...
Business makes strange bedfellows and Helena and Christie are in business together...

Team Ninja really needs to sit down and organize their story. At this point, the best overall story they've had comes from the live-action film...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I am confused. Why are Helena and Christie in business together? Did I miss something? Doesn't Christie work for Donovan?

Justice

I am confused. Why are Helena and Christie in business together? Did I miss something? Doesn't Christie work for Donovan?
She does, but I got the impression that it was in secret. It seemed that Helena was under the impression that Christie worked for a different division of DOATECH and Christie appearing on the oil rig with Kokoro's mom was the tipoff to Helena that Christie was screwing Helena over.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Christie is working for MIST and was a double agent. That's what I gathered, anyway.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
This would imply any of this story was coherent, which it is not.

Indeed. It's just Christie always worked for Donovan and I doubt Helena would hire her. Why would she need ehr anyways? Also. She knows who Rig is(obviously trollin'). So yeah.

Batcommander

I think Lisa should come back in DOA 6 as a double character, like Ein. Since the explosion, she has lost her memory of being La Mariposa, and now fights in a new fighting style, eagle claw. She will also be top 3 and one of the fastest characters. Tina has to wrestle her during story mode to make her regain her memory of being La Mariposa.

La Mariposa will be an additional character, will still be slow as shit, and will be low tier again. This should happen!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I think Lisa should come back in DOA 6 as a double character, like Ein. Since the explosion, she has lost her memory of being La Mariposa, and now fights in a new fighting style, eagle claw. She will also be top 3 and one of the fastest characters. Tina has to wrestle her during story mode to make her regain her memory of being La Mariposa.

La Mariposa will be an additional character, will still be slow as shit, and will be low tier again. This should happen!

She isn't low tier to begin with. Secondly I don't see the point of this? I like her as she is(being able to select her as her alter ego). Plus they're better off creating a new fighting style for a new character.

phoenix1985gr

The part where opera singers become CEOs. More loosely, the part where vacation island representatives become evil scientists.

Lol yeah you got a point but anyway i meant that as much as i love doa the story department of most characters well not story exactly but the development from each game (im looking at you right now lei), is ...lacking? nonexistant etc... I guess you get the point lol...

I mean if one would pick doa5 without having any recollection of previous games most of the characters are still doing what they did when they where first introduced...

HiguraShiki

Nah, what they should do is have MIST clone Lisa. The clone will be called Omega-Lisa162. She will have 2 i3 frame offensive holds, 3 guaranteed sitdown CB setups, an i8 jab, an i8 mid, an i8 low, an i3 grab, and the ability to fly around at will.

kerokun

I, for one, support Donovan's work. Imagine a world where everyone can have their own Kasumi clone as his personal play...ahem, bodyguard, just like what Helena was doing. :cool:

And he's being fair,as there's also Ein clones for the ladies.;)

GO SCIENCE!!

:p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD