DOA5U Alpha-152 changes/wishes

synce

Haha yeah. Prior to Alpha the most outrageous movelist rape I'd seen was Tira in SC5 v1.02 but even that pales in comparison to this

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If TN does another big patch I am hoping for:

6T to once again be 66T

That's really it. lol

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
1. I find myself doing 6T instead of B.U.R.S.T
2. I liked the flow of 66T better, because when I do the move, I'm already dashing towards my opponent anyway. Whenever I do it...

In reality, it's more of a personal gripe. I don't expect it to be changed, because it would warrant a similar question every time it's brought up.

Alpha 222

Having to blatantly guess as much as you do vs the older versions of Alpha made her annoying. A 12 frame low crush mid that leaves you a +2 or 0 on block and is unholdable was pretty damn good in a game where everything is unsafe. Pretty much having the most viable frame traps in the game. Another reason I don't think her lack of wakeup kicks is that big of a deal is becasue the better characters don't let you use them anyways. She has a lot of strengths. Maybe I am the only person who feel this way though.

The glitch with 2K used to make me rage. Thank goodness they fixed that. If they want to make the last 2 hits a nautral combo that's fine all 3 is too much though. Still, as much as I dislike her, I have to admit that she should have made a smoother transition into doa 5 then she did. My problems with her were mostly in the older engine where tools were a little more scarce. Now in doa 5 there is a lot more going on and there are more options for everybody for the most part.

Imo she is just the ultimate read character. Having so many cb options seems like a massive perk as well. I still see having so many options to guess, or at least chances to guess as a strength in itself.

Imo She seems to have speed, damage, safety and a deadly as hell CB game. Is she really lacking more offensive tools like better stuns or better wall game? I am just curious. Lost my save file so I haven't gotten to mess around with her Doa 5 self much. She is a glass cannon so by picking her trading your defensive oprions for offensive ones is kinda fair in a way. Her parry does help her play 3 point hold though.

What do you guys think she really needs as a character? Not Sarcasm btw. I honestly don't know.

I just have to come out and say it but they really downgrade her to me both boss and playable self fist off they took away boss Alpha's teleports only giving her recover teleports and Alpha playable they took away her recover teleports giving players the advantage to keep knocking her in to the wall because she has no wake up kick so they really just handicap her and she's slower they need to make her the fastest character in the game again mostly she's really lacking her teleport ability that helps her out and the playable Alpha 152 does not have to be completely like the boss version but make her easier for players use Temco plz fix her

Intelligent Alpha

I just have to come out and say it but they really downgrade her to me both boss and playable self fist off they took away boss Alpha's teleports only giving her recover teleports and Alpha playable they took away her recover teleports giving players the advantage to keep knocking her in to the wall because she has no wake up kick so they really just handicap her and she's slower they need to make her the fastest character in the game again mostly she's really lacking her teleport ability that helps her out and the playable Alpha 152 does not have to be completely like the boss version but make her easier for players use Temco plz fix her

She has a WUK (head forward on stomach; H+K). Though she's useless near a wall, she can teleport off it! (Slump/SDS or Wall-splat when thrown) and can turn the tables quickly! You just have to be patient! I have no clue why alot of players think that this word should be absent from vocabulary - especially when playing Alpha (when you had to do this against her until you figured out what to do)

Alpha 222

She has a WUK (head forward on stomach; H+K). Though she's useless near a wall, she can teleport off it! (Slump/SDS or Wall-splat when thrown) and can turn the tables quickly! You just have to be patient! I have no clue why alot of players think that this word should be absent from vocabulary - especially when playing Alpha (when you had to do this against her until you figured out what to do)

I know she can after I get up and counter by the way I found out depending on how she hits the wall she will teleport of it but she wont just by being knockdown which what I really mean but I think their fixing that on the upcoming Dead or Alive Last Round I saw gameplay of her and hayate and know people that's not the com Alpha 152 that's another player playing as her you can tell by the way she's the way she's fighting in the gameplay video.

Intelligent Alpha

I know she can after I get up and counter by the way I found out depending on how she hits the wall she will teleport of it but she wont just by being knockdown which what I really mean but I think their fixing that on the upcoming Dead or Alive Last Round I saw gameplay of her and hayate and know people that's not the com Alpha 152.

You sure cause that's what I heard from an Alpha player who uploaded the video. It's not the first time they've made moves exclusive to the AI Boss version. She's a "Glass-Cannon" character! We just have to adjust now that she
s a playable character; that's only fair since all of us had to in DOA4. Just be patient! You will lose alot, but it makes winning all the more sweeter! (Worse, you could win all the time and get bored) We can gripe, but we have to deal! JMO

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD