2.Master
3.Tighteyez

Momiji
1.Fiend Busa
2.Xcal
3.Beautiful Nature

Hayate
1.Fiend Busa
2.Zero (i think that his name lol, the 1 who post those sick matches with epic music!)

Codemaster92163

Honestly, I think there should be a distinction between players with tournament wins and general character knowledge. One could be called "Top Players" and the other could be in direct reference to a players knowledge (regardless of tournament attendance) of their particular character(s), as someone can know a lot with their main yet still be pretty bad.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Where am i on the list? Im the best online warrior Jacky that drops PL Combos because the netcode is oh so wondeful :cool:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Honestly, I think there should be a distinction between players with tournament wins and general character knowledge. One could be called "Top Players" and the other could be in direct reference to a players knowledge (regardless of tournament attendance) of their particular character(s), as someone can know a lot with their main yet still be pretty bad.
Definitely agree with this. There are people who go in hard in the lab and know so much stuff but keep losing because of bad spacing, bad reads, bad execution, bad reaction time, etc. There's also people who win a lot but don't even know the frames of their moves. If you ask me who is the top player, I'd definitely say the second type, but the first one would be a lot better at teaching someone else.

Tenryuga

To me a top player would be a combination of both general game knowledge and fundamentals. If you don't have fundamentals I'm sorry but I can't look at you and say you are a top player. I will greatly appreciate the knowledge if you have it however because that is something scarce.

Last edited:

iThe Apprentice

I have not trained hard enough for that #1 Eliot spot lol. No way in hell I'm going to beat Bladez with those fundamentals... Just doesn't seem like a fair fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD