DOA5U DoA5U Pai Beginner Guide

Tenryuga

Nice video. Any Idea which character is next? I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about Hayate, Ein and Kasumi as you are clearly a very knowledgeable player and can provide valuable insight.

Chris Harris

Nice video. Any Idea which character is next? I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about Hayate, Ein and Kasumi as you are clearly a very knowledgeable player and can provide valuable insight.

I was planning to do Lei Fang but I might bump up to Brad Wong first. I think he is a highly undervalued character in his most current form. So I may end up just doing him next and doing Pai at a later time.

Yegar

Once again nice tutorial my friend. I agree that Brad Wong is undervalued and hes a massive jerk so whatever you choose is all good. I <3 Lei Fang though. Thanks for the hard work

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Nice tutorial Chris, I like how you explain things through! My buddy play's Pai and this helped me gain an understanding of the character. She appears weak at first but her stun mixups can lock you up for days, especially if you have your back to the wall.

Lei-Fang and Brad Wong would be fantastic choices. My recommendation would be Ayane or Rig.

Chris Harris

Nice tutorial Chris, I like how you explain things through! My buddy play's Pai and this helped me gain an understanding of the character. She appears weak at first but her stun mixups can lock you up for days, especially if you have your back to the wall.

Lei-Fang and Brad Wong would be fantastic choices. My recommendation would be Ayane or Rig.

The next tutorial would likely be Brad Wong.

EPIC INTENSITY2

Nice tutorial. If anyone is looking to seriously pick her up I am more than willing to help. If you want to see how well I use her look me up on youtube. Search for KP EPIC Payne (gamer tag) Im not THE best Pai player but im one of them (#1 on the leader board). Other really good pai players to look for would be KP MidKnight, Code Master, Crazy Steady, and Jelly Senpai

Yegar

Nice tutorial. If anyone is looking to seriously pick her up I am more than willing to help. If you want to see how well I use her look me up on youtube. Search for KP EPIC Payne (gamer tag) Im not THE best Pai player but im one of them (#1 on the leader board). Other really good pai players to look for would be KP MidKnight, Code Master, Crazy Steady, and Jelly Senpai
If you were up for doing a more advanced tutorial i would very much enjoy seeing it. Im always up for learning something new. Even a write up is always nice.

I will take back my #1 spot Epic. You can keep Koko but Hitomi and Pai are mine :)

Chris Harris

If you were up for doing a more advanced tutorial i would very much enjoy seeing it. Im always up for learning something new. Even a write up is always nice.

I may do something a bit more advanced or write about the character more. Trying to cover the basics in general right now with a lot of these characters that people think aren't that good. And to really help the new players understand how to approach finding a base with any character.

Yegar

I may do something a bit more advanced or write about the character more. Trying to cover the basics in general right now with a lot of these characters that people think aren't that good. And to really help the new players understand how to approach finding a base with any character.
I was referencing Intensity but anything is good. ALL CONTENT IS GOOD CONTENT!

Yegar

The only real reason i ask is this game is harder to appraoch than most due to the lack of information out there. Even for more complicated games there is always a tutorial or write up for characters so im just pushing for content

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD