DOA6 Hair Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love it. ✨
Thank you! Once I've mastered blender with his help, I'm gonna start making hair packs mods for the girls. Kasumi fits all of the girls except for older ones so I'm gonna do pretty much them all although I want to do Kasumi with Mai's ponytail next and I also want to give her a short hairstyle, I want to use Mila's hair for that since it'd be too easy to just use Ayane's hair base. My dream hairstyle for Kasumi tho is making her loose hair model Helena's since I think she has the best loose hair in the game, Nyo's hair has too many layers with the sidelocks and Kula's hair is too long for Kasumi imo, Helena's is perfect since it's nicely and even layered and it's exactly the same length Kasumi had in DOA4

Leifang

Thank you! Once I've mastered blender with his help, I'm gonna start making hair packs mods for the girls. Kasumi fits all of the girls except for older ones so I'm gonna do pretty much them all although I want to do Kasumi with Mai's ponytail next and I also want to give her a short hairstyle, I want to use Mila's hair for that since it'd be too easy to just use Ayane's hair base. My dream hairstyle for Kasumi tho is making her loose hair model Helena's since I think she has the best loose hair in the game, Nyo's hair has too many layers with the sidelocks and Kula's hair is too long for Kasumi imo, Helena's is perfect since it's nicely and even layered and it's exactly the same length Kasumi had in DOA4
You’re very welcome. I can’t wait to see the others.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Been doing some more hair modding and I'm gonna give Kasumi this with her natural bangs in blender once I better learn UV mapping:

20211018211216_1~2.jpg

I wanted to use Helena's hair model for Kasumi but I think Nyo's loose hair fits better. If anyone can help me with UV mapping let me know since I just need to add Kasumi's bangs, UV the new hair textures on them and weight the bangs and it'll be a go! I hid the gold loop sidelocks so Kasumi won't have those in game too with this Nyo mod I made that gets rid of them xD

PicsArt_10-18-01.26.44.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's finished! I have Kasumi Kokoro's loose hair model! I tried Nyo but her hair has a part that will hide Kasumi's bangs base if left in and will leave a gap if hidden. It should work for girls like Leifang so I'll be giving it to her soon!!

ne7oy6.jpg
20211028005844_1.jpg
ky3q6y.jpg
-8ak63t.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
h0qj4l.jpg

20211118154218_1.jpg

Working on giving Kasumi a low ponytail like Helena, this isn't final since this take had to use bones that Kasumi didn't have so even tho it's not noticeable, her forehead is bigger and her head size is also morphed since she's using Helena's hair base but when I wake up today, I'm gonna use Kasumi's loose hair instead since her bang doesn't need all that. I'll also likely replace the ribbon to one of Kasumi's normal yellow ones but I'm still undecided

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Working on space buns for Kasumi next from Marie Rose!

Alot of people seem to like the idea so I'm gonna finish it sometime this week!

Also idk if I'll be able to get to it anytime soon but eventually I'm gonna make DOA6 hair mod tutorial for my friends so they can start making their own stuff if they want to, Im not sure if I'll be able to get to it atm since it'd be alot of work tho xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Doing what needed to be done and bringing back Kasumi's Oichi Samurai Warriors hairstyle, my friend @Nuke-Nin taught me how to work with XPS hair so now we can work with different hair from even games besides DOA^•^:

20220222230702_1~2.jpg

20220222230720_1~2.jpg

These are a few months old but I never shared these:

Short hair Momiji, I love her with short hair<3
doa6_momiji_short_hair_v1_by_apoprince_dexu66r-414w-2x.jpg

Nyo length V2 Kasumi hair, this one I struggled with months ago but I figured out how to get it right with lifting Kasumi's bangs since Nyo's bangs were lower xD
doa6_kasumi_nyo_length_loose_hair_v2_updated__by_apoprince_deytodz-414w-2x.jpg

Leifang's hair style for Kasumi, this is one of my faves since this style for Leifang was already a slay!
doa6_kasumi_loose_with_braided_sides_v1_by_apoprince_deyxx3c-414w-2x.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really liked the recent hair mods. Love Kasumi with Lei's hair.
Thank you, besides in game hair I'm testing out hair from other series to see what works and what doesn't, so far tho Dissidia FF NT hair is a no go until I figure why it's exporting horridly but it's probably because of it's transparency xD KOF hair tho is very easy to work with, I can't wait for B Jenet and Rock to be released so I can work with their models too!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD