DOA6 Hair Thread

Leclair

Back at it again with another skinny edit. Please tecmo
55C68EEB-05E8-4F36-BC58-A85672058CE6.jpeg

MC625

Bi icon queen of DOA until Naotora returns<3
as much as I was mad that SW guest character wasn't Lady Kai, Naotora was a good character.
I liked her except the first time I faced her online and was KKKKKKKKKKKKKK into oblivion.gggg
If she's going to come back for 6, let Kai tag along too. (Musou games are full of nice characters that can be guests in fighting games, I was playing WO and thought 'hey look at lady noh kicking those soldiers in face (you can't be related to nobunaga and not be a badass) , she would be good guest character')

Back at it again with another skinny edit. Please tecmoView attachment 30645
stop man let me at least stagger escape from the last one.
Rins+was+just+way+too+ing+cute+how+did+she+_9b20c3699ad288ec3e69350b4cc2c68e.jpg

LunaTheMoon

These edits are absolutely beautiful (baymans included lmao).
oh, talking about bayman...his recolours in 6 really irk me. it's like he just dipped his head into some shit pardon my french

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Wait is it true you cant change Lisa’s hair :mad: I know this is true for Tamaki but I-

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wait is it true you cant change Lisa’s hair :mad: I know this is true for Tamaki but I-
I think you can change Lisa's hair iirc, Tamaki can't tho which I think is so dumb xD but I think it's because maybe the VV game devs that designed her still don't fully own the rights to her so maybe what they can do with her is limited

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD