Costume DOA6 LR & Legacy Costume/Hair Port and Revival Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can't make a profile post apparently so I decided to make a separate thread where I can share my mod work and updates for my mod art. This thread will be dedicated solely to posting and sharing any costumes and ports I do for DOA6 characters. This will have a variety of upcoming mods, mainly from LR but also Xtreme, Venus Vacation and also some surprise mods I'll do from other franchises! Without further ado let's start:

:kasumi:
doa6_kasumi_fluffy_parka_v1_by_apoprince_dezol6o-pre.jpg

-As this thread increases with content I'll begin to put future character posts in spoilers to shorten the bulk of post length.

-Im still kinda learning but if you have specific character mod requests that are reasonable you can post them here and I can try to make them a priority for that specific character. The only characters I ask that you avoid are the following since I already have certain plans for them: :kasumi: :helena::eliot::diego:

-Anyone else is fair game, just be aware that DOA6 doesn't currently offer unique skirt physics and until posted later, I'm not fully sure how to implement soft body physics but it'll come soon. Hairstyle mods will also be possible soon too after I properly learn to work with XPS hair but anything else besides that is in the realm of possibility. By late 2022 I hope this thread will be filled with a decent amount of mod costumes for everyone!

Also I will have different versions of mods depending on fixes/improvements:

°V1 is the vanilla version so they may have small clipping issues I may may not fix and they may lack phsyics and may have small errors that I will fix in time. Basically the vanilla, post test version.

°V2 is usually the final version, physics and fixes will be applied to the full potential and color and item variants may be included as well too. May need a fix but might just replace the V2 instead of a V3.

°V3 is the final version, everything should be fine tuned by this time but this will be uncommon. When soft body physics for males and skirt physics for girls become a thing this will likely be a rare version.

°V+ is an ultra rare, SSR version that will not be likely but if I somehow find something of value to add to the costume or hair style mod, it'll be included, the additional fix or feature could be anything so keep your eyes open if I ever make this version! ;-D

-I also have some friends who I also talk to on a daily that may drop some mods too so I'll share and credit them too!

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are you able to port Hitomis hoodie or her denim jacket from 5LR by any chance? I would if I knew how lol. :hitomi:
I can try althought give me time since I'm doing an Helena costume and I'm trying out hair mods so I can probably use that for a debut outfit costume mod xD and porting isn't hard but its alot of work, I don't have time to really go into details but it's alot of remapping UV maps into DOa6 format and alot of sizing and scaling. Hitomi's denims and hoodie should be easy tho

YoshionYT

I can try althought give me time since I'm doing an Helena costume and I'm trying out hair mods so I can probably use that for a debut outfit costume mod xD and porting isn't hard but its alot of work, I don't have time to really go into details but it's alot of remapping UV maps into DOa6 format and alot of sizing and scaling. Hitomi's denims and hoodie should be easy tho
Thanks I appreciate it :thumbs up:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not out yet but bringing back an Helena favorite! This is gonna be my first mod I attempt to add boob phsyics so if it goes well it's gonna be a standard:

doa6_helena_doa4_elegant_battle_suit_wip_by_apoprince_df0vz1e-pre.jpg

Just have to sculpt the body more so if won't clip into the outfit and we'll have Helena's first throwback from me! Diego and Tamaki will both be getting a new costume this week too!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How difficult is it to export DOA5 costumes and then import them into DOA6? I might dabble with it if there's not a steep learning curve.
Assuming you know how to use blender and it's versions, how to import and export and the whole modding process and knowing what to change and such it's doable but tedious, you have to scale and fit and make sure everything is done correctly. If you don't know blender or have no experience with the doa6 modding road map then it's gonna hars, recolors imo is the easiest thing to do

Plus you'll have to find a teacher or learn yourself, that's how I learned since I was taught by a friend(5 months for hair and almost 2 for clothes) and since my friend was busy I had to figure it out myself due to his work schedule and I finally figured it out one day.

I myself am not interested in teaching atm since I don't like how I've been treated here lately and I already taught two others how to mod too and for one although I didn't mind, it was tedious and an everyday thing so for now I'm tapped out xD There are modders tho who can help you although I feel if you put in the work to learn and you really want to be a modder, you can kinda wing it and learn easily. It's not going to be for you if you just want an easy ride since you're gonna run into issues that other modders may or may not want or can help you with

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Doing my first port for Eliot, I've been asking for 3 years for someone to give him Jacky's LR costume and now someone has(me xD)

FNTE0_eXIAM7w-x

It's ready but I'm gonna drop it alongside the Helena one once I implement the soft body physics to it! Fixed the arm clipping tho seen in the pic and I also adjusted the legs too so there won't be any clipping from the legs underneath in the final version, and the shirt is far less glossy since I used an empty texture for the water and sweat one xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Brought in Hitomi's VV low twin braid pigtails:

doa6_hitomi_twin_braided_vv_pigtails_low__by_apoprince_df3mb65-pre.jpg

There's a bit of clipping since the braids use Hitomi's sidelocks but I may do a version that has less physics or maybe none so that way the braids don't move much but sit on her shoulders neatly

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone played Nioh? Gonna give Yuki's Hime cut to Lisa in her natural color and Tamaki as well:

FQl9wvUWUAMgM_A

FQl9xKKXMAYbgia

Yuki's hair is actually very long so I'm gonna do two versions: her normal length and Kula length since that's who I port to, I'm still working on her sidelocks but I may exclude them.
thumb-1920-799011.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Did the Princess Kasumi port ever get finished?
One of my friends decided to do it before I could start it so if he releases it, it may be out soon but idk. I may make my own version with physics and probably two extra recolors but his should be out soon! :-D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Next Kasumi outfit ready for when I finish the other stuff, I'm gonna change my drop rate so it's more content at once, it'll be better quality that way!

FRpTQoTXoAEULqs

This is the regular version

FRpTRI-XsAAQmcg

This is the Ayane color version, pretty much the same but the overalls and shoes and wristbands are adjusted.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD