DOA6 New Character Speculation

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Wonder if Mila would be cut. While she is not the least popular, was she received well by the fans?
Then there's the rumor that Ein and Leon wouldn't make it.
They aren't going to cut Mila because she's exactly what they're looking for right now. Like @HHH816 said. Ein will never leave and... Don't really care about Leon but he's been around since 2 so. Don't expect he'll go anywhere.

Jadeinchains

Wonder if Mila would be cut. While she is not the least popular, was she received well by the fans?
Then there's the rumor that Ein and Leon wouldn't make it.

... @Argentus wouldn't be happy lol, I like Mila so I'd like to see her in doa6. No clue about characters like Leon, Ein, Genfu etc though. And add Raidou to that list. Not sure about what will happen to them.

UpSideDownGRUNT

DOA5 Vanilla had 25 characters including guests and unlockables, so I doubt we'll see less than that even with pure DOA roster.

Derock

I really don't think Mila is deconfirmed, unless the team REALLY don't see any purpose for her. But I'm glad that Xtreme Venus Vacation girls are deconfirmed. They hardly serve any purpose and plus not EVERY single girl they showed in the Xtreme series are fighters (besides Lisa but that was during Itagaki's run).

Now for Raidou, if he's cut for 6, then what's the whole purpose of bringing him back to life in Last Round? Especially his new story of being an cybernetic with amnesia.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I really don't think Mila is deconfirmed, unless the team REALLY don't see any purpose for her. But I'm glad that Xtreme Venus Vacation girls are deconfirmed. They hardly serve any purpose and plus not EVERY single girl they showed in the Xtreme series are fighters (besides Lisa but that was during Itagaki's run).

Now for Raidou, if he's cut for 6, then what's the whole purpose of bringing him back to life in Last Round? Especially his new story of being an cybernetic with amnesia.
Lisa > The rest of the Xtreme girls. Jk!...... Not JK
As for Raidou I completely agree. I'm half tempted to say Sarah and Akira aren't going anywhere because they were included in Story Mode but that might not mean anything... But then why didn't Jacky or Pai show up? At anyrate. Probably a good chance the VF boys and girls are gone, and Nyotengu is very questionable.

Still don't get why Honoka is getting a pass though.

Dionysus

If we miss out on Nyotengu I'd be unhappy. I love the way she says "可愛がってあげようぞ”

Derock

L
As for Raidou I completely agree. I'm half tempted to say Sarah and Akira aren't going anywhere because they were included in Story Mode but that might not mean anything... But then why didn't Jacky or Pai show up? At anyrate. Probably a good chance the VF boys and girls are gone, and Nyotengu is very questionable.

Still don't get why Honoka is getting a pass though.
Possible since VF "doesn't" have an actual story and to show that VF and DOA are in the same universe I guess. I wouldn't mind that though. However, I'm hoping and wishihg that we have an official crossover in the future so we can finally see the freaking Judgment 6! Can you imagine if they team up with Donovan and MIST?!

I wouldn't worry about NyoTengu. She'll be in and will have a purpose.

Honoka gets a past because, well, blame the otakus.

Boogie

With tbe VV girls deconfirmed im convinced no characters are getting cut except guest characters.

And now that Rachel and Momiji are part of the main cast, are they going to bring any more NG characters over?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
With tbe VV girls deconfirmed im convinced no characters are getting cut except guest characters.

And now that Rachel and Momiji are part of the main cast, are they going to bring any more NG characters over?
As DLC? Who knows.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
EVERYONE
IS
HERE

(Except Lisa)
giphy.gif

GarryJaune

well I think it's probably like DOA5's first edition,delete pai and akira,add 2 brand new characters maybe 152 would be deleted too and add marie rose or honoka
anyway,24 characters sounds reasonable

TheDragonAwakens

I really doubt it. I mean, I don't see any side characters in NG that are really that popular with the exception of Genshin, who is dead.

werewolfgold

I hope we get some characters from new countries. A lot of places untapped there. Korea, India, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia... Let's make things interesting. DOA5 DLC was like "So I herd u liek Japanese ppl lulz"

Irene would be okay in that she seems like she'd fit better in a game about hand-to-hand combat. It's not like she'd be doing much except being on the comms in NG. But, she would just be another blonde American...

Argentus

I hope we get some characters from new countries. A lot of places untapped there. Korea, India, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia... Let's make things interesting. DOA5 DLC was like "So I herd u liek Japanese ppl lulz"

Irene would be okay in that she seems like she'd fit better in a game about hand-to-hand combat. It's not like she'd be doing much except being on the comms in NG. But, she would just be another blonde American...

Well that brings the total up to 2.

Versus the what, 8 Japanese girls?

On Mila. I heard at one point she wasn't liked by Japanese but western people seem to range from neutral to like her. I doubt that shed be cut, but I imagine she'll just be another crowdfiller like hitomi from now on.

They won't cut leon again after what happened when they cut him from 5 thinking nobody wanted him

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD