DOA6 Online Tournaments Have Been Profitable for Fighters

Dead or Alive 6 has been coming back into our feeds with offline & online tournaments for your viewing and studious pleasure, but it's also been paying off to compete online, maybe even more so than offline - which might come as a bit of a shock for regular offline competitors. Because of the extremely generous and loyal DOA community, DOA6 accrued 1,039 USD for the month of May between the Emery Reigns Throw-Down & Hoodless Weekly. We are expecting higher numbers in future months because: interest has increased for Dead or Alive 6, people are anticipating more Emery Reigns Throw-Down events, more prominent players in the community are contemplating weekly tournaments of their own, and the consistency of Hoodless Weekly remains as constant as it does necessary.

Emery Reigns has been the biggest draw in the DOA community. He knows how to promote his material, he put the time into the community to deserve the credit he gets today, but he's never forgotten his roots in the DOA community despite finding success in other games. This one hour two vs two tournament brought in 500 USD. We've seen his tournaments easily draw over 1,000 USD in the past, and they are free entry with no travel expenses in sight.

We've seen players get paid out by the Seagull Stress Test Tournaments, and also the Battle Royal tournaments by Zakkurye (who we are hoping brings this weekly event back). The point is DOA6 isn't dead, it's on life support, and it probably should be dead, but the community refuses to let it go. If the players keep going at this pace, the game will be in a very okay spot when everything else is considered.

Please stay tuned for future Emery Reigns tournaments and register with Hoodless Weekly today! If we keep competing and donating our time and money the community will live to see another day.

Unfortunately, the Dead or Alive XBOX sale is officially over, but you can now check out the NINJA Gaiden collection included with XBOX Game Pass. A great addition for all the Team NINJA fans out there that enjoy great video games. Please have a wonderful weekend DOA community, we love you very much! Thank you for all your donations to the site! Stay tuned for plenty of future news at Free Step Dodge! Your number one textual based source for DOA news.

Good to see some people playing it, too bad usually these tournaments are US only, so players like me get left out. I’d love to play DOA again, but there’s really nobody to play it with if you’re in EU.

Good to see some people playing it, too bad usually these tournaments are US only, so players like me get left out. I’d love to play DOA again, but there’s really nobody to play it with if you’re in EU.

I've talked to a few people about that, and some are working on their own ideas. We'll have more info for you on that later when it's more concrete. I don't want to speak on their behalf, and they end up not being able to do it or something comes up.

I would say you would definitely be a highlight for your scene. We need to work on that better so talented people from other places are recognized.

I've talked to a few people about that, and some are working on their own ideas. We'll have more info for you on that later when it's more concrete. I don't want to speak on their behalf, and they end up not being able to do it or something comes up.

I would say you would definitely be a highlight for your scene. We need to work on that better so talented people from other places are recognized.
Thank you, I would love to get back into DOA again and this time have more fun instead of focusing on being “good enough”

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD