DOA6 (Ver. 1.18) MOMIJI - COMBO VIDEO!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a character in desperate need of a showcase. Emperor Cow's videos have a way of making me want to pick up characters I don't normally use because his layout is so easy to follow.

Incredible quality and selection. :momiji:

This was a character in desperate need of a showcase. Emperor Cow's videos have a way of making me want to pick up characters I don't normally use because his layout is so easy to follow.

Incredible quality and selection. :momiji:

Thanks man.
The secret to the videos is flipping the frame data inside out to figure out the characters true potential. I literally had to rewrite the frame data to measure everything on fastest hold.

Theres also the idea that each combo needs to teach a specific thing and is there for a reason. None of this starter repetition into multi juggles.. theres no point in learning any juggle but the max damage one. the mixup is in the starter + critical combo

As for stage combos. In practical use nothing ever comes from extending the critical combo there. It's an opportunity for free damage so it's more about efficiency and less about flash. But efficiency is flashy in my opinion and theres something satisfying about showcasing how helpless someone can be if they dont know their bearings lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD