DOA6 wall splat combos

TRI Mike

I remember I did one of these threads back in the DOA5 days so I'll do it again for 6. Let's try and gather up all the character's best wall juggles (the ones we use after the DOA5 wall splat) in a single thread. I'll post the ones I've found so far:

:honoka:
On lights: :3::3::P::4::P::P::P:
On everyone else: :4::P::P::P:, :3::P::P::P: or :P+K::P::P:
(If you wall splat with :6::H+K:) DS:K: :4::P::P::P:

:helena:
:9::P::K::P:

:bass:
:9::P::K::P:

:jannlee:
:8::P::P::P:

:diego:
:P::P::P::P:
:6::P::P::P:
:6::P::P::K:
(They all seem to do the same damage)

:tina:
:6::6::P::P::K:

:cyborg:
:P::P::6::P::P:
:6::2:[:3::P:]:6::P::P:

If you have better ones, feel free to post them. Also let's complete it for the rest of the cast!

Gultigargar

I think SSSS is pretty high damage for most of the cast. Just gotta watch out not to accidentally burn your meter, I guess.

Certain characters like Raidou and Hayate can also do follow-ups after SSS.

KING JAIMY

All listed combos after a hard wall splat:
:christie: 2PP - 3PPP. Everyone except super heavy.

:diego: 3P+K - 6PPK. Everyone except super heavy

:honoka: 33P - 3PPP. Everyone except super heavy.

:jannlee: 9P4 DS K - 6K46K. Everyone except super heavy. If wall splat with 6H+K4 you can follow up with DS P+KP+KP+K.

:marierose: SSS - 6K4 Rondo K - BT PP6PK or the Sonic Fox combo: 3PP4 - BT H+K - BT PP6PK. Everyone except super heavy.

:nico: 8PP - slight charge 236P. Universal.

:rig: 3PKK - TLC KK4K. Everyone except super heavy.

d3v

:christie::H+K::K::K:, :236::P: (aka her standard BnB juggle).

Works on all lights, middle and heavyweights depend on the move used to splat. Does more damage than :2::P::P::3::P::P::P:. Also, with meter, you can :H+K::K::K:, :6::s: for more damage (and even cancel it into another juggle for even more damage).

Last edited:

GarryJaune

:diego:light::9::P::6::P::P::K:
mid::s::s::s::T:
heavy::P::P::P::[P]:(micro charge)
:s::s::s::s:

:Mr. Strong::3::P::6::K::P: :6::P:(whiff) :2::T:(pseudo force-tech)

:zack:light&mid::7::P::P:(bounce):2::P::+::K::P::+::K::4: :P::P::6::K::K: or :6::P::+::K:(close hit)
heavy: :7::P::P:(bounce):2::P::+::K::P::+::K::4::P::P::6::P::P:

:hayate::s::s::s::3::3::K::K:
:s::s::s::s: for heavy

:rig:damn pls team ninja buff him,this man's damage like a joke

KING JAIMY

I made a Helena combo guide and have dedicated an entire section to wall splat combos. Refer to 3:31 for the wall combos (notations included in the video):

Raansu

:hitomi:
:s::s::s::4::s: Works on all weights (:4::s: allows you to do full fatal rush string without activating BB if you have full meter for those that didn't know) This does the most damage on the wall, but it has a tendency to move sideways so sometimes you get a half wall splat for less damage. The option to get a BB string off the wall is nice though.

:K::P: Most consistent, works on all weights, does slightly less damage than :s::s::s::s:, but consistently realigns back to the wall, so more consistent damage and less likely to get half wall splat damage.

I wouldn't bother with her other options has they do way less damage.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thought I'd share some for Kasumi :kasumi:

:s::s::s::s: works for generally everyone and is probably her easiest go to wall splat combo. Use the SSS4S tho if you want to keep a full meter and against heavies since the break blow won't always connect vs heavies. It's useful from most of her wallsplats that don't have enders with steep recovery frames.

~Attacks like H+KK, 9K, K from Hoshinpo, etc.~

°33P>H+K(Backturned)6~KK is a go to for lights from 9K and H+KK near walls. For mids and heavies you'd use PKKK or SSSS(Max damage against mids and heavies). 6KK is also good for easy damage if you want to save your 30 hit combo limit for danger zone set ups for more lengthy combos.

°I think this is light and mid exclusive but Kasumi can also freestep to either of the sides so she can get an easy KK7K•P into a close hit 236P. It's not AS strong as say SSSS but it has better damage potential in the right stages, especially if you have meter like in Throwdown.

Kasumi has a pretty flexible wallsplat game so you can pretty much do any of those from any attacks that aren't steep in recovery.

°For slower recovery attacks like 3P+KKK with like 40i recovery you can PP6P6K on everyone but PKKK is the best option although it can be strict to land on heavies.

°If you want to go for some Okizeme or Force tech you can use PP2K or 1K after just about all her hard wall splats minus steep recovery ones like 3P+KKK.

For her close hit attacks, SSSS is the best option after a 3P+KP at the wall, especially with close hit. For 236P you can use PKKK against everyone or SSSS but it's stricter to land in certain situations unless you're at a angle.

Her wall game imo is already good but Kasumi's soft wall splat game is where she shines best imo since her options and damage output are one of the best when you use the stage hazards xD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD