News DOAU, 3, and 4 added to Xbox backwards compatibility

inochinagi

Standard Donor
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its-about-time-about-time.gif

I was crossing my fingers for the 15th, but can't complain if Christmas comes early.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kinda indifferent since I have the games on 360 already but at least now Xbox series players can play on the newer consoles. If they ever do decide to port the games to PS4 and ps5 I'd be really happy tho although it's unlikely xD that or on steam

inochinagi

Standard Donor
A version of every game from the whole DOA series (excluding DOAX), is available on one platform now. And Timesplitters too!

Well, at least something happened for DOA's 25th... lol. Looks like I'm gonna be playing through them all again the next few days, in delicious 1920p.

It's too bad they're saying this is gonna be the last BC update they ever do, though... :( I was hoping this was a new beginning.

Last edited:

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Sad that Microsoft is doing more for DOA than KT is right now... and on top of that, around the 25th anniversary of the series.

With DOA 1 - 6, on top of Ninja Gaiden Black and NG2 (as well as the Sigma version now), both Enhanced, Xbox somehow still remains the best platform for Team Ninja games after all these years (oh, except for the lack of Nioh).

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Kinda indifferent since I have the games on 360 already but at least now Xbox series players can play on the newer consoles.

I once felt the same way until my 360 died and had to borrow my cousin's 360 (I gave her my XBONE in exchange, fair trade). Now I kinda want to trade it back but then I have to unlock everything again.

Thinking about it though, I really have nothing better to play so maybe I'll send back her 360 and let her keep the XBONE as a wedding gift then just buy a XBONE S to save space...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I once felt the same way until my 360 died and had to borrow my cousin's 360 (I gave her my XBONE in exchange, fair trade). Now I kinda want to trade it back but then I have to unlock everything again.

Thinking about it though, I really have nothing better to play so maybe I'll send back her 360 and let her keep the XBONE as a wedding gift then just buy a XBONE S to save space...
I'm probably just gonna wind up buying an Xbox one for the DOA games if they don't port it to steam, they actually could since steam is essentially a PC version of Xbox, it wouldn't be hard

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I haven't seen anyone post about it here yet, so I might as well: apparently you can download DOA3.1 or DOA3.2 by switching to a Japanese or European account, respectively, and putting in your DOA3 disc.

UpSideDownGRUNT

DOA3 always has the booster pack too even with 3.1 and 3.2, even more interesting is that they are treated as separate costumes from the booster pack ones so it's very easy to have doubles of costumes lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD