Does Team Ninja not have any common sense?

WebHead

Ok let me just take a second here to gather myself... What... What in the.. What in the EXACT hell were they thinking with costumes being viewable only to kids who have the same costume pack as you?

I just assumed no idiot had the collectors DLC because I hadn't seen 1 person use any collectors DLC costumes.

The purpose of buying costumes is to own other kids while being stylish. Do they think we want to buy the costumes to go fuck off in a single player mode? FUCK NO!!!

Seriously what the hell are they thinking? There should be a mandatory update for everyone to view the costumes, don't they understand that this is probably making them lose a percentage of sales?

I know one of you bastards has connections with Team Ninja so you better tell them to start thinking straight here.

It's like when I was 15 years old and one of the first things I bought for my Xbox 360 was an ELECTRIC LIGHTNING BLUE SKIN PACK to place ON BOTH SIDES OF MY 360.

LIKE WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL WAS I THINKING!??!?!?

Its not like everyone can see how cool my xbox 360 looks and when my 360 broke down I actually had to take it the FUCK OFF so it wouldnt void the warranty and it was all sticky and gluey... FUCK!

TakedaZX

so like is this the reason why I can hardly get ranked matches and simple matches in less that 15 minutes for each? Or does it just set the costume to a regular one when you vs the person?

DR2K

so like is this the reason why I can hardly get ranked matches and simple matches in less that 15 minutes for each? Or does it just set the costume to a regular one when you vs the person?

I find ranked matches within 10 seconds, lol.

DLC is defaulted to C1, so everyone is still compatible.

Brute

Standard Donor
I find ranked matches within 10 seconds, lol.
DLC is defaulted to C1, so everyone is still compatible.

I have the same experience as Takeda. Must be PSN.

Chaos

It would be pretty cool if you can see a costume you don't have or see a different one. :(

MasterHavik

webhead...i like that name and avatar.

I wish they did that though. I mean look at what they did to Zack and Helena. They consider that balance folks. Hell fucking BB CT, CS1, and CS2 Tager has more of a chance of winning than them put together.

UPSFANBOY420

I agree. Team ninja is selling out and showing how useless they are. This is extremely apparent if you have played ninja gaiden 3. NG3 is probably the worst game I have ever played.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD