DOA5U Drop a Retweet for Warriors Orochi 3 DOA5U DLC Outfits

nFcwjcM.jpg

Hey, remember these lovely three Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate DLC outfits for Momiji, Ayane and Kasumi that's currently exclusive to Japan? Of course you do!

Would you like for them to become available to North America, to add to your already growing collection of DLC outfits?

Well, Tecmo Koei and Team Ninja are encouraging fans to drop a retweet here for the possibility of the three exclusive outfits to become available outside of Japan.

So, fire up that Twitter page of yours, drop your retweet and, once you're all done, feel free to spread the word across all social media outlets with your fellow DoA pals.

Sound off in the Team Ninja Twitter thread.

Last edited:
Would you like for them to become available to North America, to add to your already growing collection of DLC outfits?
No, not really. However, for the ones who actually like those outfits, I wish you good luck with this thing :)

I find it very hard to believe that their decision will be based on the number of tweets they get.

They know that people want these outfits.
These are outfits for female characters.
Two of the three outfits are for two of the most over-hyped and overplayed characters in the series.

These outfits will sell and they know it. They're going to release them overseas regardless of the outcome here, which is sure to be huge anyway.

I think they're all cool .. particularly momiji's one .. who I believe is a character whos lacking in the costume department ..

I would be happy just with Ayane's regular WO3 costume.
Ayane's NGS2 WO costume was ass, lol

Anyway, Kasumi's is lame but that's fine because she already has over 9000 great ones to choose from. Ayane's and Momiji's are pretty sweet. 'bout time we got these considering how long Japan's had them (and they even teased us by letting us DL the compatibility catalog pack just so we can see the Japanese using them, the devils).

I hope those who really wanted these will get them but I think I'll pass on these ones (although I like that Ayane is blonde!).

I guess the outfits are really for those who plays the Orochi series games.

Ayane = Wang Yuanji
Kasumi = Gracia
Momiji = Senzang

I would love the Sanzang outfit.

These costumes aren't for Jann Lee and Ryu Hyabusa silly.
Jann Lee is hardly one of the most played characters, especially when compared to these three.

Also, there's no such thing as over-hyping Ryu. If anything he's underhyped. That badass mother-fucker could eat the rest of the cast for breakfast. Considering that Kasumi's bitch-ass already has more costumes than anyone else and was never in a Ninja Gaiden game that had WO costume crossovers, I think Ryu is far more deserving of his old WO costume that they already made for NGS2.
But noooo, he gets shafted once again for the tits.

I was only kidding man. Just picking on the Bruce Lee crowd with Jann Lee, and I think your comments about Ryu explain themselves lol.

Am I the only one, who thinks, these outfits are...well...FUGLY?!
I was very hopeful, that we might not get them here in the west...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD