DOA5U Drop a Retweet for Warriors Orochi 3 DOA5U DLC Outfits

nFcwjcM.jpg

Hey, remember these lovely three Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate DLC outfits for Momiji, Ayane and Kasumi that's currently exclusive to Japan? Of course you do!

Would you like for them to become available to North America, to add to your already growing collection of DLC outfits?

Well, Tecmo Koei and Team Ninja are encouraging fans to drop a retweet here for the possibility of the three exclusive outfits to become available outside of Japan.

So, fire up that Twitter page of yours, drop your retweet and, once you're all done, feel free to spread the word across all social media outlets with your fellow DoA pals.

Sound off in the Team Ninja Twitter thread.

Last edited:
I know we already had this debate, but I can't remember why they choose Gracia for Kasumi instead of Wang and Wang for Ayane instead of Gracia.

I know we already had this debate, but I can't remember why they choose Gracia for Kasumi instead of Wang and Wang for Ayane instead of Gracia.

Well about Wang being associated to Ayane, I bet that the reason was the similarities in their personalities (also if Wang appear to be more "sophisticated") XD

You know I really want these ... Momiji in particular is lacking when it comes to costumes and these actually look really nice .. I hope they somehow make it to XBOX

I think they are pretty awesome ... especially Kasumi's. Momiji's and Ayane's are very sumptuous ... would be a nice contrast to their current costumes imho

has anyone had problems with dlc of number 01 and 03 ? cause they dont show up on my game.

Seems me to remember that Number 1 DLC is the one related to the Ultimate swimsuits.

If you download the catalogue related to the last pack of swimsuit and to the Warriors Orochi outfits, the outfits will not appear in the offline selection screen of the characters, but you can always see them in the selection screen during your playing online.

However this isn't a problem: after that you will decide to buy the outfits, you will be able to see them (and of course select them) online and offline.

hmm well number 1 did not show anything about swimsutes in the charter gatalog, it showed the kasumi and ayane costumes that came from a megaizen. its just that when i downlode them, i dont see them.

Catalog #00 is for the three Pop Idol sets and the Ultimate Sexy set.
Catalog #01 is for the Intimate Kasumi and Intimate Ayane costumes.
Catalog #02 is for the School Uniform set.
Catalog #03 is for the Warriors Orochi costumes.
Catalog #04 is for the Halloween costumes, the Haunted Lorelei stage and the Ragnarok Odyssey ACE costume.
Catalog #05 is for the Sports Gear set.
Catalog #06 is for Casual Collection Vol. 1.
Catalog #07 is for Casual Collection Vol. 2.
Catalog #08 is for the Santa's Helpers set and the Legacy set.

ok see what forlorn posted, i just have problems with number 01 and 03. like i downlode the gatalogs and they dont show up in the costume section of ayane and kasumi and momji.

ok see what forlorn posted, i just have problems with number 01 and 03. like i downlode the gatalogs and they dont show up in the costume section of ayane and kasumi and momji.

For some reason, 00, 01 and 03 have an issue where using the free catalog won't display the costumes in your list, but you can still see them when other people wear them. Once you buy the full pack, the costumes then become available to you.

Last edited:
For some reason, 00, 01 and 03 have an issue where using the free catalog won't display the costumes in your list, but you can still see them when other people wear them. Once you buy the full pack, the costumes then become available to you.
hmm ill see about that, ill get one of them then.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD