Eliot Combo thread

Instant3p

I use it as a punishing launcher, not a straight up one. The reasoning is because it crushes high's easily. The one from :2::F+K: comes out once in a blue moon, and all other times, it's delayed 6p, 3kp, 2P+K, or just another 2F+K.

I need to make more use of :3::P::P::P::K: though for sure.
You can also get :3::P::P::P::4::6::P: on lighter characters.

TakedaZX

Cool I'll use that, hopefully. I hope that they make the 46p more responsive cause it's a really good adaptation.

Instant3p

I landed that throw combo. What you have to do is as soon as you land the first choryo you have to do the second one almost immediately for the combo to work near the walls.

Belinea

So I can get 5 in a row (open space and against a wall) in single, and 10 in tag. Has anyone got any higher? 11 definitely seems possible in tag with the right execution.

Edit: Also, in single, I think I've been able to get more than 5 when the last hit KO'd the opponent. Not sure though.

Muttoza

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I've found a combo movie with some combos starting with F+K. Haven't seen those being discussed anywhere here so I thought I'd mention it. For example:

F+K , 6P+K , 2F+K,P , 3P,P,P,46P or 2P+K,46P

These seem to be stance dependent (the 6F+P sometimes cannot connect as the opponent is out of range), but I've been using it both online and offline and it seems to be guaranteed. Can anybody confirm whether this is an actual combo or not? Thanks!

Belinea

You need to be in open stance to be able to connect anything afterwards. I've been using 9k afterwards, which gives a launch, which I think is guaranteed. I pretty much only do it out of mid/high kick parry though, as it naturally puts them into open stance.

But man, if only f+k was one frame faster, oh boy...

Muttoza

For all the low altitude launches (such as after the :3::P+K: or :2::F+K::P:) I like using the :2::P+K::4: :6::P: as a finisher - it can catch an opponent even right before he touches the ground. The thing is, that if the final Choryo in a combo does not float the opponent as high as expected, then it's possible to exchange the :3::P::P::P::4::6::P: finisher for it. Not good with walls, though.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I've found a combo movie with some combos starting with F+K. Haven't seen those being discussed anywhere here so I thought I'd mention it. For example:

F+K , 6P+K , 2F+K,P , 3P,P,P,46P or 2P+K,46P

These seem to be stance dependent (the 6F+P sometimes cannot connect as the opponent is out of range), but I've been using it both online and offline and it seems to be guaranteed. Can anybody confirm whether this is an actual combo or not? Thanks!
The only two thing I've found that always connect after f+k are 66p46p and 66k. Both may fail when f+k connect from max range, and only are slow escapable at max speed (which is really hard). However these guaranteed follow ups only works for longer combos if a danger zone is in range.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
:236::H+P:, :6::6::~::9::K:,:3_::P:,:3_::P:,:3::P::P::P::K:
does 76 damage on normal throw/115 damage on high counter throw plus even more potential damage with walls/dangerzone thown in the mix.
Ouch! I'm a new Eliot player (I started yesterday, heheh) and that choryus are impossible to me now... :eek: I've like DOA because of simple commands (and a lot more of reasons, heheh)... So I preffer :236::H+P:,:6::K:,:3::P::P::P::K:. It is super easy and does 63 damage on normal throw, 94 damage on high counter (even works on Bass). ...Best damage than any other Eliot's throw and can lead to extra damage (of walls and more). :)

Muttoza

Could anyone share their best combos after a CB? I've been trying to come up with something more damaging than a choryo followed by the standard :3::P::P::P::4::6::P: finisher. Any better ones?

Muttoza

yes, but I've found that :8::K: gives some nice options as well, such as :4::P::P::P::P::P:. Still, I'm after something more damaging (if possible).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD