Europa Players

Infamous Geezer

@darkhero

Immer schön neue deutsche Spieler an Bord zu haben!

@geezer

Man why you play now on 360? We're in EU more on PSN!

My PS+ membership ran out and my Hori Pro 2 hold button broke! I only had DOA5 vanilla for that console to. I now play the Xbox 360 version with a round 2 TE.

Purple Mingren

Hi all just signed up I am from the UK and play on the PS3. I am finding it pretty much impossible to get games I have had 4 online games in the last 6 hours (all throwdowns ranked dosent seem to find anything and there are no lobbies near me) everyone online seems to be from the USA or Japan and lag pretty much makes them unplayable for the most part.

I wouldnt say I am a good player but I am trying to learn Ayane and definitely want to improve as I love this game. I am quite busy so am not on anywhere near as much as I would like but if there are people that want to play my PSN id is Kippernolgot so just send a friend request with a quick blerb about DOA and I will add you and hopefully we can get some good games in.

Yaguar

There are quite a few EU/UK PSN players.
I know this because we lock our lobbies private when we play to avoid lag from the rest of the world =D

I actually popped into this section to try sort out a weekly staged lobby for the european area.
The idea was to have a weekly lobby to help out newer people, record all the matches so I can YouTube them and make no money from it (because adverts suck) and meet more local people, and see where it all goes from there.

Edit: Plan on running one tonight with a few friends (All from the local continent) but if anyone is interested in trying to get in for a few grab me on PSN.
Warning: Chat may include completely pointless banter and talk of really nerdy things.

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
There are quite a few EU/UK PSN players.
I know this because we lock our lobbies private when we play to avoid lag from the rest of the world =D

I actually popped into this section to try sort out a weekly staged lobby for the european area.
The idea was to have a weekly lobby to help out newer people, record all the matches so I can YouTube them and make no money from it (because adverts suck) and meet more local people, and see where it all goes from there.

Edit: Plan on running one tonight with a few friends (All from the local continent) but if anyone is interested in trying to get in for a few grab me on PSN.
Warning: Chat may include completely pointless banter and talk of really nerdy things.

I would like to join :D But Dark souls 2 beta comes first as it is only up for 2 hours :p
But after that I can come and play :)

Yaguar

I would like to join :D But Dark souls 2 beta comes first as it is only up for 2 hours :p
But after that I can come and play :)

It'll pretty much be on from 5pm UK till whenever I crash out since I have 0 plans this weekend. So go for it!

Also let me know how Dark Souls 2 is. Minor hype.

Hurricane Rev

I do live in the UK as well (specifically in London) and I am on both the Xbox and PS3. Feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Hurricane Rev
PSN: HurricaneRev

And also, I'm planning on hosting a monthly DOA Event in London in November and I will be making a thread for it soon. Additionally, I have intension on doing a European Tournament sometime early next year in the UK! :)

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Nono, it is legit. I have not seen that many Brad's around. However if you mean to ask if I literally would stop and stare at you for it, then the answer would of course be no. ;)
Ah good :) you never know when someone is being sarcastic on the internet, that's why i asked :)

Seeing a Brad player online is so fun to watch for me, seeing how they use Brad in different ways than mine.

Cake

Well... I can't really afford the luxury of buying a console just for DoA.... I mean... I can, but I'm not really good enough to feel like it's worth it.

I'm on a serious standstill. Need to get good to buy the console, need the console to get good T_T

Cake

Xbox 360 search for lobbies:

20:40 CET
Any on all fields
No results found.

Yap. I sense tons of experience building up here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD