Europa Players

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Come to PSN. PS3 had a lot amazing exclusive games aswell(MGS4, Last of Us, Uncharted 1-3, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Tales of Graces & Xilia etc.)
...Demon's souls, Ni no kuni, Tales of Symphonia, Killzone games, Devil may cry 4, and while it isn't a game; PS+ is an awesome service where you get free games every month :)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Xbox 360 search for lobbies:

20:40 CET
Any on all fields
No results found.

Yap. I sense tons of experience building up here.

That's one of the reasons that made me switching to PSN too some time ago. I'm from Germany, so if someone want's to add me on PSN, feel free to do so (ID can be checked right here). I usually have a very decent connection out to anyone from the EU.

Nameless Sama

I didnt know that this Thread exist. Okay I am from Izuna City this location has a very good connection to whole europe for example Germany , France , UK , Switzerland , Russia , Sweden etc.

Wana play ? If you dont mind of spamming then I can play with you but in this week I have catched a cold so.......

@Demon Souls = killed my nerves xD I cried , laughed , I was happy to beat every boss in this game

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
4920194+_319efab1548c8e5db6f1ff388ddf02c0.gif
I didnt know that this Thread exist. Okay I am from Izuna City this location has a very good connection to whole europe for example Germany , France , UK , Switzerland , Russia , Sweden etc.

Wana play ? If you dont mind of spamming then I can play with you but in this week I have catched a cold so.......

@Demon Souls = killed my nerves xD I cried , laughed , I was happy to beat every boss in this game
Are you excited for Dark souls 2 then? :D

Cake

I was born surrounded by computers and video games. I grew up on video games. It just got old, playing 324325 games. Sure there are some series I'll always be faithful to, and some games that will actually stand out from used up material that all games are done nowadays, but meh. I don't really feel that thrive for playing anymore. I still am a competitive junkie somewhere on the inside, and thats why I basically feel okay with just playing DoA and Tera while I do something useful with my life like actual kickboxing.

See where this is going with the whole buying a PS3 thing? I don't know, I'll try to get a cheap one, I guess. Are there any drawbacks as far as PSN goes with used consoles? I mean they aren't locked to account or something, amirite?

Last edited:

SilverForte

psn works fine with used consoles, you could try to find a sale on a used system, should be able to get one for a good price.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD