EVO Japan 2023 Dead or Alive 6 Side Tournament Confirmed

After five years of no appearances and skipped opportunities the official Yesu Twitter account has confirmed that Dead or Alive 6 will be a side tournament at EVO Japan 2023 alongside Skullgirls: 2nd Encore. This tournament is happening because EVO Japan allows for people to officiate and register games to their side tournament roster. Yesu is a subbranch of Jesu who will be officiating and managing the tournament as the organizer.

EVO Japan will help majorly as a platform to showcase our community talent, but EVO Japan does not manage these side tournaments. FSD will reach out to the organizer to see how bringing DOA6 to this big-name event came about. EVO Japan begins March 31st and runs through the second of April. Please stay tuned for future updates pertaining to this EVO Japan side event including entrants, brackets and game stream schedule.

EVO JAPAN 2023 REGISTRATION

Last edited:
I'm really hoping Kuroyama enters and plays with Tamaki. I think he's primarily a Bayman player but I need more tech to download.
Also, I'm really thankful for all the work the Yamagata Prefecture players put in for DOA6, both here and at Vortex Gallery.

PS: @deathofaninja if you wanna get in touch with JeSU, @nutriafgc on Twitter is the English PR person.

I'm really hoping Kuroyama enters and plays with Tamaki. I think he's primarily a Bayman player but I need more tech to download.
Also, I'm really thankful for all the work the Yamagata Prefecture players put in for DOA6, both here and at Vortex Gallery.

PS: @deathofaninja if you wanna get in touch with JeSU, @nutriafgc on Twitter is the English PR person.

I'll do that. Thank you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD