Famitsu: Ein and Jacky (VF) enter DOA5U with New (Returning) Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naka80

Momiji and Leon: happiness.Jacky Bryant: I don't care.
Ein: :oops:Hayate recovered his memory, who needs Ein?
I prefer a new fighter (
with Ein's moveset) than a clone, maybe Hitomi's father, but not Ein.
I hate to see the same face in two different slots in the character selection screen! :(

DeathHand

Lost world!EIN!!!
Ariel_I_CAME.jpg
i dont realy like Jacky but I would not mind to see Lion or Rio.now we need new cool DoA characters, like the ones we got in doa3 =´)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
@Naka By that logic we don't need Hayate then. Story should never affect a character roster. SCV is a perfect example of that terrible decision back-firing. Ein has been in the series longer (though most was concurrent) than Hayate so obviously the Ein vets would say Hayate should get the axe, right? No. We don't say that because it doesn't matter. Ein is in as he always should have been. We don't need development time and resources spent on another character that is just going to use Ein's moves. That's just ridiculous.

Ghosty-J

I'm just SUPER excited to see the Lost World stage come back. And I finally have a better excuse to pick Hitomi back up now that she has her demin jacket back : D

I'm still laughing over everyone's reactions to Jacky Bryant being shoved into the game. We get Momiji, then Leon, then Ein, and then Jacky gets sprinkled into the DoA5U crowd without everyone expecting it. Now everyone's in an uproar saying it's better off being called a full on crossover title ignoring the fact that the VF cast is only 4 out of the current cast of 28 characters as 24 of them being completely original to TN. 3 was enough (which I can agree with), but 4 is apparently the beginning of the apocalypse. I'm definitely gonna use the mess out of Jacky :V

Momiji and Leon: happiness.Jacky Bryant: I don't care.
Ein: :oops:Hayate recovered his memory, who needs Ein?
I prefer a new fighter (with Ein's moveset) than a clone, maybe Hitomi's father, but not Ein.
I hate to see the same face in two different slots in the character selection screen! :(
Ein is an extremely iconic character that's always made recurring appearances in every DoA title as a bonus character. Not a lot of people were happy he was never included in the original release, much to that effect with Leon, and the game never really felt all that complete without them. To take Ein's moveset and give it to someone else would be a terrible mistake, and a bad decision on TN's part. Think of this as maintaining a special tradition and not a waste of resources on a "clone character".

KwonJigglypuff

I wanted Hitomi's sexy moustached father to have Ein's moveset, but I'm okay with the return of Ein's leather jacket.
I'm very satisfied with Lost World. It's a great addition. We don't have a "infinite" stage (where you can fall forever, you know).

Jacky is a great addition. I guess we needed another blonde guy, plus the comparison with Jann Lee will be interesting.

I wish we could have more image. I want more costumes.

Other wishes : French maid costume for Helena. Better ponytail for the blonde. Great Opera (burning version). New Korean babe. Confirmation of new moves for everyone!

Naka80

CyberEvil: SCV example makes me understand what you're saying, but my mind still has problems with this kind of paradox.
Ghosty-J: Maybe it's only my problem, because I don't like Ein/Hayate.
Anyway I hope that Hayate will never lose his memory again, otherwise we risk to have more versions of Hayate in DoA6 (perhaps Hayate/MMA or Hayate/Luchador). XD

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
CyberEvil: SCV example makes me understand what you're saying, but my mind still has problems with this kind of paradox.
Anyway I hope that Hayate will never lose his memory again, otherwise we risk to have more versions of Hayate in DoA6 (perhaps Hayate/MMA or Hayate/Luchador). XD
It's more a character loyalty thing. Yun Seong was my main since SC2 and then simply wasn't in SCV at all. I played maybe a month and dropped it permanently. With DoA I've traditionally mained Hayabusa and Ein so it wasn't so painful but I did feel like I lost half of my reason to play the game. Luckily Hayabusa is my favorite character in gaming period.

Ghosty-J

I'm with you there. I don't even like Hayate myself XD
He always felt like a buzzkill to me other than my matchup against him being terrible overall. I always preferred Ein since I've been using him back when I was still playing DoA2 on my Dreamcast. That just shows how cool he is :cool:

Oh yes that's right. Totally forgot about it. :)
Well, it's a good alternative.
Too bad Ends of the Earth feels so boring and empty. Even Holaska looks more appealing than that stage IMO XD

KwonJigglypuff

Too bad Ends of the Earth feels so boring and empty. Even Holaska looks more appealing than that stage IMO XD

Well, it looked promising when I first saw it.
Would be nice if they updated it with either Piplups playing around the fighters or a snowstorm. Yeah, a "weather option" would be nice.

KwonJigglypuff

What would Rachel add ? Would she be a guest ? I'm 100% sure she would end up having Leon/Nicole's moveset. That would not be very creative.
Plus, I can't even imagine her being the 11th babe. It was already hard with Momiji, but here.. and Christie would lose that leather individuality..

I could be wrong of course. If she has an unique and revolutionary fighting style, unique costumes, a background, etc., I'm okay.

Edit : Maybe I'm being a bit severe. After all, Momiji ended up with something that looks promising and pretty good. Aikijijutsu looks sexy.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
my god check out Christie's outfit XD
Either that's an actual pro-domme outfit, or it's an erotic cop outfit.

I can't remember who made that suggestion for an idea (I know someone did), but whoever it was, tweet for the dad-gummed trenchcoat, 'cause they're apparently listening to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD