Famitsu: New Screens of DOA5 Demo Shown Off

In the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, four screens of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 demo we haven't seen yet were displayed. In them you'll find what I think is Hitomi's win pose showing her all dirty, as well as three other screens of her vs Hayabusa and Hayate vs Ayane.

Page will be updated with higher resolution screens, should they appear.

DOA5_FamitsuNewScreens.png

She's got some muddy nipples going on there.

Don't think she's ugly but thats definitely a wierd shot. Lighting makes her look damn near albino.

It's stuff we know already. Basically just describing which versions of the demo are in which versions of Ninja Gaiden 3.

Why is Ayane's name written in Hiragana and the other three in Katakana¿ They're all Japanese... it doesn't make sense.

Ryu is actually half-American, Hitomi is German, and Hayate has always been written in katakana. Sometimes Japanese write their name in katakana, there's no set rule.

Maybe that's why Hitomi's new look is so different. Perhaps they want her to look genuinely German in a sense. That's a wild guess though. That would also probably explain why they're taking the art in a whole new direction, to give each character a more unique look as opposed to the anime-style they're used to.

Hitomi is half german half japanese. her father was german.

You don't see much of any asian influence in her, though. Just her name really.

To me it looks like her Japanese half seems more predominant. You can hardly tell she's German lol.

Her face isn't round in the slightest. Her facial features are are sharp and gaunt, ears are big, skintone is very white and her eyes incredibly blue.

I can't see a single trace of asian influence in that girl. Everything seems to be German about her.

Her face isn't round in the slightest. Her facial features are are sharp and gaunt, ears are big, skintone is very white and her eyes incredibly blue.

I can't see a single trace of asian influence in that girl. Everything seems to be German about her.

My bad I should have clarified that I was referring to her DOA3 and 4 models lol. But yeah I see what you're getting at.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD