Famitsu: New Screens of DOA5 Demo Shown Off

In the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, four screens of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 demo we haven't seen yet were displayed. In them you'll find what I think is Hitomi's win pose showing her all dirty, as well as three other screens of her vs Hayabusa and Hayate vs Ayane.

Page will be updated with higher resolution screens, should they appear.

DOA5_FamitsuNewScreens.png

That isn't her best screencap, mostly due to lighting, but I don't see how her overall image equates to down syndrome.

In her face, it looks like it, and I don't think that's lighting. In her other screen shots she still looks off, but in this one it really shows. I can't beileve only a few people see it, almost eveyone thinks she's fine, lol. I don't know what I am seeing that most people aren't seeing. I know TN are maturing the look of the characters, I respect that, but they beat Hitomi with a oogly stick in the process.

I've been saying she looked weird since the firs screen cap. Something about how they designed her face is just off and it bugs the crap out of me.

To be fair Ratiz, you would think a tree looks hot.
I would too if there was a wildfire...

But seriously, I've seen my fair share of fine-ass tomboys that aren't fictional, and It's hard to determine how I feel about the Wing Goddess from this resolution... but I'm sure it won't matter by the time the game gets updated next.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD