Famitsu Stream video showcasing doa5lr

Cadaveri

Feels stupid not to have a topic where I could just splat this video on *general thread oh we miss you...*

Anyhow Japan being Japan, saw this video on twitter if anyone is interested..

TOBMAST3R

Feels stupid not to have a topic where I could just splat this video on *general thread oh we miss you...*

Haha, thanks for posting. The Japanese culture is so different but very amusing. Beside that, I think that these people have style and the woman do look really nice. =) I like the black dressed girl a lot. =)

@HHH816: Thanks for the video. I like the most I have seen here. The hair clipping with Rachel's new outfit is kinda annoying but I think it fits perfect with the rest of her outfits. =)

Last edited:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Japanese culture =/= Japanese television.

Their working days consume the vast, vast majority of their life. And it is beyond mindless. You kinda have to be crazy to be a Japanese salary man.

I sometimes wonder if such entertainment extremes are meant to vent out every emotion they might possibly have all at once, because they simply won't have time for it later.

Sythion

Maybe I'm going crazy, but in the Japanese video, the game looks way better than in the other video previews. You can really notice the bump to 60fps.

werewolfgold

Well, it's not that random. This is the stream from Famitsu that was mention in the topic about the other stream from Tecmo Koei Europe.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
why is that guy sitting in the back, wearing a bra O_O

ugh my eyes..

anyways oh japan how you amuse me so with your blatant culture differences.

this is why this game gets so much negativity.

WisperG

Speaking of Famitsu, there was a two-page article for LR in the latest issue. At first glance there doesn't seem to be anything new or noteworthy, but here it is in case anyone wants to go over it more thoroughly.

yxstpk.jpg

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Maybe I'm going crazy, but in the Japanese video, the game looks way better than in the other video previews. You can really notice the bump to 60fps.

The video doesn't render at 60fps. It renders at 30fps. And only at 720p, instead of 1080p which is what it is in the actual game.

And the game itself already ran at 60fps for vanilla and ultimate.

I guess what I'm saying is, yea. You're going crazy.

But it does look better simply due to shader improvements, as well as particle effects being upgraded.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD