Fighting EX Layer (formerly Street Fighter EX)

DedUp

So I've played around a bit with Pullum and Vulcano and they're both pretty fun to use. I tried out Arcade mode with Pullum and I see at the end of it Arika added some ending text. In Pullum's ending text it talks about Darun joining Pullum to fight against some dark god, but Darun isn't really needed because Pullum is whoopin up on everybody. I'm glad to see this little bit of flavour added to the Arcade mode and I hope Arika continues to improve it. Maybe one day we can get a boss and some ending cinematics.

Derock

Pullum is becoming one of my mains. Arika did their "Arabian Cammy" really good in this: full of personality in terms of animation and expression. One downside, the ponytail needs more animation, its stiff. Especially when doing Purim Kick.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't like Pollum much, she looks off imo and didn't translate all that well to 3d. Vulcano on the other hand did tho, I love everything about his character xD

Leifasumi

So today I has to pick between this and T7 S2 but I ended up buying this
I don't like Pollum much, she looks off imo and didn't translate all that well to 3d. Vulcano on the other hand did tho, I love everything about his character xD

I hate her model as well, they turned her into the typical kawaii girl which is something Pullum was never about

latest

DedUp

A video of their upcoming schedule.
It confirms the Steam release on the 30th of November and has a brief character teaser at the very end.

Leifasumi

A video of their upcoming schedule.
It confirms the Steam release on the 30th of November and has a brief character teaser at the very end.

I got excited after seeing a new reply thinking they finally released some infos about the 2 remaining DLC characters :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They've been very quiet regarding the DLC characters, I hope they will still release them since I remember them saying that the game wouldn't he able to get any support if not enough people bought or played it >.>

DyByHands

I see this is on sale right now on psn, I think I might grab it. I keep putting it off. Does the “standard” version have so much more in it to justify it being double the price of the “light” version?
I can see that the standard version has an extra character. Can you not buy that character separately? Im not seeing it anywhere.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I see this is on sale right now on psn, I think I might grab it. I keep putting it off. Does the “standard” version have so much more in it to justify it being double the price of the “light” version?
I can see that the standard version has an extra character. Can you not buy that character separately? Im not seeing it anywhere.
The light version iirc comes with trial gougi cards and it doesnt have the one character in but she can be bought separately in game I believe

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD