Final Fantasy Thread

Nikotsumi

Okay there seems to have been some miscommunication lol. Let me clear it all up.

Here's a fact based line from best to worst ( no, You can't see the source )

Fran --> Prompto ------> Louis Vuitton ----> Cup noodles ----> Nissan ----> Noctis ---------------------------------> Snow
I don't like it because someone is missing there....
Yuna --> Fran --> Prompto ------> Louis Vuitton ----> Cup noodles ----> Nissan ----> Noctis ---------------------------------> Snow
^ That's better.
Yuna is not only best waifu, but best character!!! of her game as well.

tumblr_m71adlFo4s1rt6s4w.gif

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
You guys also forgot Sephiroth!

RichCautiousDromedary.gif

I think I'm only gonna use him and Noctis and Onion Knight whenever the game comes out unless some oh I dont know....embodiment of Lili Rochefort or something similar of interest is revealed before then XD and lili should be ashamed...letting this man have better hair than her...

Jadeinchains

There are a few inconsistencies in there...but at least you are able to appreciate the great achievement in character design and character development that is Puronputo-kun.

I mean Snow was held up before in the previous ratings by his Nissan deal but without that he drops in the polls. :p But yes Prompto is best character out of the XV party for sure. ( Gladio is worst )

I don't like it because someone is missing there....

^ That's better.
Yuna is not only best waifu, but best character!!! of her game as well.

tumblr_m71adlFo4s1rt6s4w.gif

I mean okay lol I can say I'd give Yuna at the least a joint first place spot with Fran lol. After that though It's Prompto and then everyone else on the list including Noctis and Nissan. ( And that ritual cutscene was everything. )

Some of the characters, care to elaborate??

Umm... no thanks. :)

Have you completed XV yet.

And I haven't really touched the game in months either, Last time I played it was when Gladio's episode came out. I'll be playing it on Tuesday when Prompto's comes out though since I'm looking forward to that.

Nikotsumi

@Jadeinchains Yuna and Fran sharing the first spot? I don't really mind, I liked Fran (even though my favourites of XII are probably Ashe and Balthier)

I touched FFXV a few days ago because the news of episode Prompto reminded me I didn't get all the trophies on Gladio's DLC, which means it was really boring considering I'm completionist when it comes to FF games. I didn't even get the last trophy because it's too much of a pain to get (the score challenge thing).

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I mean Snow was held up before in the previous ratings by his Nissan deal but without that he drops in the polls. :p But yes Prompto is best character out of the XV party for sure. ( Gladio is worst )

I mean okay lol I can say I'd give Yuna at the least a joint first place spot with Fran lol. After that though It's Prompto and then everyone else on the list including Noctis and Nissan. ( And that ritual cutscene was everything. )

Umm... no thanks. :)

Have you completed XV yet.

And I haven't really touched the game in months either, Last time I played it was when Gladio's episode came out. I'll be playing it on Tuesday when Prompto's comes out though since I'm looking forward to that.

I have to get back to it, the last time I played I was going into a cave and barely made it to the end when suddenly I had to do this boss fight with all these monsters surrounding me and because they kept hitting me I used up all my health potions and noctis was basically killed...i wanted to skip it because it annoyed me that they make you watch Noctis suffer so I haven't played since then, I kinda have gamers block since idk what I can do or if I have to buy more stuff, it's like that final level of Persona 5 where I was stuck on one boss fight and didn't have any help even tho I asked so I didn't come back to that game until like three weeks later

Jadeinchains

Lol Yuna and Fran can rule over FF. :p

And omg yeah I platinum'd FFXV but the Episode Gladio... I just couldn't It was fun but the score game thing, I only did it 2 or 3 times I think because I was just trying to get the Gladio shirtless outfit lol. I'm hoping Prompto's doesn't have anything like that and goes for something else for extra content.

I have to get back to it, the last time I played I was going into a cave and barely made it to the end when suddenly I had to do this boss fight with all these monsters surrounding me and because they kept hitting me I used up all my health potions and noctis was basically killed...i wanted to skip it because it annoyed me that they make you watch Noctis suffer so I haven't played since then, I kinda have gamers block since idk what I can do or if I have to buy more stuff, it's like that final level of Persona 5 where I was stuck on one boss fight and didn't have any help even tho I asked so I didn't come back to that game until like three weeks later

I thought so since I didn't remember you talking about completing it. I'm trying to think of where in the game that might be? Is it near the start or...? There's a boss fight that I think it could be but I don't want to say any spoilers so direct. Maybe say what boss it is so I know not to spoil it or something. :p

After FFX and FFX-2 I thought FFXV was like a breath of fresh air lol, It was so less stressful and much easier than the other games so I always just stayed in Normal mode.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Lol Yuna and Fran can rule over FF. :p

And omg yeah I platinum'd FFXV but the Episode Gladio... I just couldn't It was fun but the score game thing, I only did it 2 or 3 times I think because I was just trying to get the Gladio shirtless outfit lol. I'm hoping Prompto's doesn't have anything like that and goes for something else for extra content.

I thought so since I didn't remember you talking about completing it. I'm trying to think of where in the game that might be? Is it near the start or...? There's a boss fight that I think it could be but I don't want to say any spoilers so direct. Maybe say what boss it is so I know not to spoil it or something. :p

After FFX and FFX-2 I thought FFXV was like a breath of fresh air lol, It was so less stressful and much easier than the other games so I always just stayed in Normal mode.
I don't wanna say exactly where it is XD I'm probably a bit far behind but I think the bosses were some floating ones or something and I remember the ost being somewhat unsettling especially since there was no escape >.>

Jadeinchains

God lol I seriously have no clue! XD I'm sure though whatever the boss was that if you were to play the game again you'd be able to defeat them, Especially if you put the game on easy or something.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Possibility of higher break bonus based on team levels maybe?
I wish that were the case. But even with the arcade version's current character leveling system, the BRV break bonus remained the same. I doubt that will change as long as each team member's max HP remains 3500 across the board.

You guys also forgot Sephiroth!

RichCautiousDromedary.gif

Hey, look! Superman's in a Herbal Essences commercial!

I think I'm only gonna use him
Good luck with that after they toned down his movement and range even further since the new stage patch. You better hope your teammate's a Marksman that can carry your offense, or can add stat buffs to your team on top of the ones you get when you activate a summon.

He's most likely gonna adopt Vaan's old 012 playstyle and have it expanded upon. And 012 Vaan is extremely difficult to play unless you memorize every single weapon transition.

Oh, and his Warp Strike? I'm betting money it's gonna have the same properties as Cecil's Dark Flame (Dark Knight Mode) and drain HP every time you use it, similar to how it drains MP in FFXV.

and Onion Knight
WATCH THIS VIDEO. SERIOUSLY, STUDY THIS SHIT.

IF YOU WANNA PLAY HIM EFFECTIVELY IN 3v3, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT.

unless some oh I dont know....embodiment of Lili Rochefort or something similar of interest is revealed before then XD
Shantotto acts exactly like Lili though...

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
I wish that were the case. But even with the arcade version's current character leveling system, the BRV break bonus remained the same. I doubt that will change as long as each team member's max HP remains 3500 across the board.

Hey, look! Superman's in a Herbal Essences commercial!

Good luck with that after they toned down his movement and range even further since the new stage patch. You better hope your teammate's a Marksman that can carry your offense, or can add stat buffs to your team on top of the ones you get when you activate a summon.

He's most likely gonna adopt Vaan's old 012 playstyle and have it expanded upon. And 012 Vaan is extremely difficult to play unless you memorize every single weapon transition.

Oh, and his Warp Strike? I'm betting money it's gonna have the same properties as Cecil's Dark Flame (Dark Knight Mode) and drain HP every time you use it, similar to how it drains MP in FFXV.

WATCH THIS VIDEO. SERIOUSLY, STUDY THIS SHIT.

IF YOU WANNA PLAY HIM EFFECTIVELY IN 3v3, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT.

Shantotto acts exactly like Lili though...

Is this her?
2549352-8523982925-FFXIV.jpg

I don't know how I overlooked her, I like her design, and if she acts like lili I definitely won't mind using her!

Sephiroth being toned down doesn't bother me too much since all the range characters i play in fighting games are usually nerfed to the point of being ineffective. And I think I watched a video of onion knight a while ago like that, he seems like he's kind of like gracia in WO3U where she's good but high execution. But I will learn these characters so I don't become limited to just taking screenshots of them XD

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Nah I haven't tried again. I did get ps plus again so if anyone wants to unlock it for me via shareplay lol
It's not worth it imo. His shirtless model imo is weaker than say the Tekken guys, he's better with that black leather jacket on imo, plus leave at least SOMETHING to the imagination...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's not worth it imo. His shirtless model imo is weaker than say the Tekken guys, he's better with that black leather jacket on imo, plus leave at least SOMETHING to the imagination...

The physique of the Tekken guys is completely over the top. They look like steroid addicted pro bodybuilders with pea heads. XD

plus leave at least SOMETHING to the imagination...

Yet these seem to be your preferred outfits for Jin and Devil Jin. ;)

The art style thread is full of those...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
The physique of the Tekken guys is completely over the top. They look like steroid addicted pro bodybuilders with pea heads. XD

Yet these seem to be your preferred outfits for Jin and Devil Jin. ;)

The art style thread is full of those...
Th-that was just to show off the polys >.> Jeez:oops: Why must you embarrass me?
Oh I just meant I prefer his normal black leather jacket costume, his t shirt and full on shirtless ones I don't really like much but then again I changed everyone but Gladio's costume when I went to that menu to change it, it just fits him more imo

Jadeinchains

Omg yas Aranea looks so good in her new outfit! The blonde twink looks cool too. ( jk. :p ) Seriously they both look really good though. I hope they get these games for use in other things like if Aranea get's her own episode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD