Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

Footage of someone with good taste's reaction to hearing FF characters names.

Yuna
giphy.gif

Fran
giphy.gif

Luna
giphy.gif

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Final Fantasy Dissidia NT will finally be on PC. Steam etc.

This is actually good news regarding playability and matchmaking. I can't fathom on how consuming it was via the console version to get consecutive matches. Sure it's not the story that everyone wanted, sure the content is smaller, but for someone who plays the game against players a lot. This is a plus on multiple levels.

Jadeinchains

Tifa, Fran, Serah, Ariana, Rikku, Paine.

There...there's my wishlist of characters to be on the season pass despite the fact I know none of them besides Tifa have a chance.

Macca Beam

FF14's new expansion is a massive pile of YIKES so far
- generic looking areas
- cheap nier automata cashgrab raid
- nomura-designed raid
- same treadmill formula as always
- race for furries, male-exclusive
- the worst race of ivalice, female-exclusive

the only positive news is dancer being a ranged dps. hopefully that will put an end to the brd dominance.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So the latest character is from Final Fantasy XIV. He is Zenos yae Galvus. I don't know him though.

Yeah apparently he's from 14, so I never played either lol.

At first I was "Ah cool, who is this woman? which game?" until I heard the voice like "Oh! it's a guy ahaha, got me there lol."

Chapstick

Kind of an odd choice. I only really remember him appearing in like the end of the first expansion and mostly being in the second one. He’s not in the base game at all afaik

Macca Beam

i don't even remember seeing him until stormblood. standard final fantasy pretty boy edgelord who admittedly has a nice voice

THE POWER TO TRANSCEND

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Their choice of DLC characters has been very strange from the beginning. You'd think they'd only add the most popular FF characters, which they know will sell well, and which will bring players to the game that weren't interested in it before.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, It's cool this Zenos guy being added as dlc but in terms of the first season 2 character to be revealed...personally I'd think It would be bwtter to have chose Tifa to reveal first since she's more iconic and this Zenos guy could be revealed later.

Jadeinchains

Omg how could I forget about Vivi?! He should definitely be added! He's so cute too lol.

And @Macca Beam I imagine he's well known/liked, especially amongst FFXIV players. ( I don't play XIV myself but I do keep up with it ) I'm just biased lol and would have been hyped more personally for someone like Tifa...or Fran ( yes I know it will never happen )

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD