Final Fantasy Thread

Macca Beam

not surprising considering this guy has been really pushing PvP in his MMO

but hey, if someone made a battle royale game without guns i'd probably care about that trash genre for once

Jackie Chan Fan

I like the three-on-three battle of the latest Dissidia game due to it being chaotic.

The only thing missing, at least for me, is the BRV to HP attack combo. Plus more HP attacks per character in 1 battle. And Tifa. lol

Compared to Jump Force, it feels empty if it's one-on-one due to the big size of the stages. I prefer J-Stars more.

Ninoasker

tbf I always defend NT cause I genuinely find it a fun game to play (when there’s no lag) but I actually have found the 3v3 matches to be TOO chaotic for me to the point there’s some matches where I can’t do anything cause 2 or 3 enemies come for me and won’t even let me breath lol. I do still enjoy the game tho and it’s not that big of a deal, but when it happens it can be so annoying (especially if your team is lame af and won’t do anything to help you).

I’d like to see a 1v1 game (or even 2v2) with NT as a base for mechanics and character balance, but they need to adapt everything to that type of gameplay since like @Jackie Chan Fan said, stages would be too big and empty for 1v1. Maybe with the game being 1v1 and having to load less models, they can come up with really interactive stages full of detail in comparison to big yet kind of lackluster arenas the 3v3 game has (for obvious reasons).

UpSideDownGRUNT

IMG_20190508_064449~2.jpg

Is it possible? Shinji Hashimoto(FF brand manager) and FF Twitter seem to be hinting FFVIIR news for the first time in like 4 years.

Ninoasker

Didn’t they say they’re gonna show a new game? What if it’s FFVIIR? I mean sure, technically it’s now a “new announcement”, but after so many years and almost nothing shown, I wouldn’t be surprised if they considered it a new announcement lol. Maybe this could mark the start of the game’s promo.

Ninoasker

Didn’t they say they’re gonna show a new game? What if it’s FFVIIR? I mean sure, technically it’s now a “new announcement”, but after so many years and almost nothing shown, I wouldn’t be surprised if they considered it a new announcement lol. Maybe this could mark the start of the game’s promo.
Told y’all bitch
3408F324-A4E7-42AB-89E6-60A86974DE52.jpeg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD