Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

To be fair when I did complete X-2 they all were in the level 50's. And I do have all summons in X but yeah I manage to complete them super fast.

Nikotsumi

I'm now at the end of chapter 2 in FFX-2 and I'm level 25 xD (btw the festivalist dressphere is hilarious!!!)
But I'm a super completionist, I have to explore/complete everything and find every single chest, even if there's a just a stupid potion inside and even if there's the risk of getting ??? random encounters to get them. Sometimes it's annoying though lol.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I didn't think this was going to be a full game and was thinking of something closer to Disney Infinity toy box style so that was a pleasant surprise.speaking of which I can't believe Shelke showed up. I know a lot of people didn't like DoC, but i really liked the game and the boss characters.

LightSonic

Just saw that WoFF trailer and wow... I am sold on this! The story might be fun to watch with all these characters interacting. We'll probably see most of the FF characters in the game. I was really shocked to see Shelke. While I wasn't a big fan of her, I really enjoyed DoC FFVII, so it was nice to see.

Hearing the other pre-FF7 characters talk surprised me. Faris, Celes and Edgar's voices were great choices. Quistis sounds how I imagined. It's good to hear some of the old VA's again. Squall has had the same VA since KH2. I think Vivi also has his KH2 VA, but I can't tell for sure.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
New Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report soon:

Ckc2hsaUUAAPH8e.jpg:orig

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wow, Final Fantasy XV gameplay demo on Xbone in the E3 Microsoft press conference. O:

Jadeinchains

Oh so you are watching it too! It looked really good I'm happy to see that the Titan trials are in the game. The rest of the conference has been ... uneventful though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh so you are watching it too! It looked really good I'm happy to see that the Titan trials are in the game. The rest of the conference has been ... uneventful though.

As always I'm watching all conferences, well, all the important ones. Later today are Ubisoft and of course Sony. :) And then there's also the FFXV Active Time Report. This will be a loooong evening and night. XD

Yeah, Microsoft does bore me a little and isn't really my cup of tea. Gladly so far they've less multi media, shooters and sports than usual. ;)

Jadeinchains

Yeah I'll need to remember the time report, So ubisoft's is at 9pm and then theres Sony's at 2am and then that's it for E3 I think except for the lucky people who are actually there who get to play stuff for the next two days!

Edit: OMG We Happy Few looked amazing there, I'll be getting that.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
How much did they pay squenix to get that over Sony? :confused:

Lol, exactly what I thought. XD With the Tekken 7 announcement too. Well, Sony's press conference was amazing last year with games like Shenmue and especially Final Fantasy VII, so no wonder Microsoft grabbed some big names for it's press conference this year, no matter the cost.

Nikotsumi

I hate to say it but in my opinion that demo was pretty.... I don't know... boring? Maybe cause that was more like an "event" than a battle. [?]
Waiting for the ATR ~

Jadeinchains

I hate to say it but in my opinion that demo was pretty.... I don't know... boring? Maybe cause that was more like an "event" than a battle. [?]
Waiting for the ATR ~

To be honest I kinda agree that it wasn't super exciting to be honest... Microsoft's whole conference nearly put me into a boredom coma.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Prompto seems to play an important role in it and it looks as if his appearance was quite different in his childhood... o . O

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Prompto looked funny with that vr headset from the Sony e3 trailer.
Looks like FFXV is going to be (somehow) a vr title.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD