Final Fantasy Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Well that's interesting. Apparently for doing that event you get a summon. Did not expect that so they might of just added that.

Crazy how Noctis's new outfit he obtains is one of the first PC mod outfits on a trend and became a real thing by Square themselves, it almost seems like a waste at this point kek.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I do like the outfits you can unlock in the new collab:

DuVDf3zW0AIg_h1.jpg:orig

I could see myself using most of them, they are so out of place, lol, if I was still playing the game...

Oh, I almost forget to close my post with:
What a shitshow this game is... *smh*

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I'm getting back into FFXIV now that I don't have to play DOA for a couple months.

Also the Complete Series version of the game across all platforms are 50% off right now. Bought myself the pc version because PC and PS4 are cross platform and my PC handles things SOOO much better than my ps4.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Does someone here play Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia? It’s a really fun phone game tbh, and really f2p friendly (which is a WEIRD thing for gacha games lol). Tell me so we can grind together some events!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA ARCADE/NT UPDATE:

Snow Villiers was not only revealed as predicted, but is also based on his Lightning Returns incarnation, aka "Dark Snow". Alternate costume is his XIII costume. Will be released in arcades by the end of the month, and sometime next month on PS4.

New season confirmed to begin in March. There will be one character rework a month, a new character, and 3rd costumes for all characters (2 characters per month). 3rd costumes already hinted for Golbez, Snow, Tidus, Sephiroth, and Garland. Apparently they all have a shirtless theme to them.

6 new arranged music will be added along with their original versions except for Hunter's Chance (Original), which is already unlockable in NT.

Snow reveal trailer:

UpSideDownGRUNT

So he's the Cieth Snow guess that makes a bit more sense than just regular emo snow.

In b4 Tifa and Zack are the first 2 reveals of season 2 to hype up FFVII Remake

Jadeinchains

DISSIDIA ARCADE/NT UPDATE:

Snow Villiers was not only revealed as predicted, but is also based on his Lightning Returns incarnation, aka "Dark Snow". Alternate costume is his XIII costume. Will be released in arcades by the end of the month, and sometime next month on PS4.

New season confirmed to begin in March. There will be one character rework a month, a new character, and 3rd costumes for all characters (2 characters per month). 3rd costumes already hinted for Golbez, Snow, Tidus, Sephiroth, and Garland. Apparently they all have a shirtless theme to them.

6 new arranged music will be added along with their original versions except for Hunter's Chance (Original), which is already unlockable in NT.

Snow reveal trailer:

Oh! I didn't expect that their would be another season of dlc for this game, Has it done well? Also I'd say Tifa is a shoe-in for the next season then...as well as Fran.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Oh! I didn't expect that their would be another season of dlc for this game, Has it done well? Also I'd say Tifa is a shoe-in for the next season then...as well as Fran.
Tifa would make the most sense for a March/April release, if the rumors about FF7R's official reveal in April after SE's fallout with developer CC2 holds any weight.

The game is still doing well in arcades, but sadly hasn't caught on well enough internationally on consoles saleswise. Nevertheless, all we know is we're getting a new character in March. No console season pass has been announced yet.

My guess? The season pass will be announced next month around the same time they announce the rework for all the summons as well as announce Snow's exact console release date.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD