First DOA5U replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

Dunno how you got it but it's better than nothing even if I saw basically nothing new.

Omegan Eckhart

They're trolling us surely.
It's not from TN, I think it is from someone who got an early copy.

Interesting to see the changes to force tech though.

Edit: I wonder if they have sorted out the replay system. It currently takes forever to choose a replay and then even longer to upload it. It would be great if it wasn't as shit as it is now.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
The teleport seems faster.
I mentioned that in the media section. In it's current form it's useless, but since I'm not a big fan of the teleports anyway I never really cared. Curious to see how it turns out.

But yeah, Ayane's low sweep and 9K caused no hit detection with a floored opponent. The rumors may actually be true.

Zeo

I had a feeling the game would be leaked but not a month before release. I do wish whoever did this video would have at least used one of the new characters. I guess they could have gotten in trouble?

Brute

Standard Donor
I had a feeling the game would be leaked but not a month before release. I do wish whoever did this video would have at least used one of the new characters. I guess they could have gotten in trouble?
I would've liked to see gameplay, as well. Like, people actually fighting. That sort of thing.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Discussion can continue over on the media page. Gonna lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD