First look at Nyotengu and more costumes

Saro

Attachments

• DsmtGo5U4AA1kxJ.jpg large.jpg
    DsmtGo5U4AA1kxJ.jpg large.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 323

TOBMAST3R

Well, I think all those posters lookin' weird to me. Remember the promo posters of Ayane for DOA4 or DOA5? Wow, I loved these. Also, the posters of DOA2. Really enjoyable. These lookin a bit colorless and a bit boring?! It depends on taste. I know.
And there could have been one of Rachel and Momiji too. :p :rachel::momiji:

ShinobiOfTheWind

Well, I think all those posters lookin' weird to me. Remember the promo posters of Ayane for DOA4 or DOA5? Wow, I loved these. Also, the posters of DOA2. Really enjoyable. These lookin a bit colorless and a bit boring?! It depends on taste. I know.
And there could have been one of Rachel and Momiji too. :P:rachel::momiji:
You're so right ! They are just boring.
At first sight, I truly thought it was Xnalara posters ! Especially the one with Nyotengu. Their faces are weird, the poses too.

TOBMAST3R

its generic fanservice lol what do you expect? its no worse than those cg galleries on DOA2

This was 18 years ago and back then, they looked pretty good. In 2018, you (me) can expect a little bit more. I have seen a lot of fanarts that would look pretty nice as printed versions instead of some of those DOA6 posters. But as I said - it depends on taste.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
its generic fanservice lol what do you expect? its no worse than those cg galleries on DOA2
The graphics might be outdated but all of those CG images were fire. Only time DOA got derp was the DOA Paradise CG promo images
9DF250E1-58C4-4E86-AA00-9703828B044F.jpeg
{{nightmare fuel}}.

This just feels lazy and out of character. The poster is clearly an after thought...But the hitomi/slayfang poster is fierce, I will be posting that one if any :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD