Future Team NINJA Titles on the Way

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
When I read that there were titles on the way from KT this year I was quite excited as a lot of things in the entertainment industry have been delayed due to COVID 19, but I have not yet looked into the news deep enough to see a clear indication of what we are getting for sure and I’m not sure there will be one. We can deduct a few things though based on the various stories posted in the past week.

I do believe another NINJA Gaiden is on the way as some sources are vocalizing fans will say “finally.”

One story made it seem like Fatal Frame could take the forefront.

DOA6U has yet to be mentioned but I think there is a strong possibility because of the current hardware.

Anyways. I’m guessing we will have a lot of stirring questions answered this year. What do you think is coming up?

Team NINJA is putting Nioh in the vault until further notice. So that game is off the table.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I mean...if SNK somehow managed to pull a Cyberpunk 2077 on the last minute yesterday, then anything is possible l0l

KwonJigglypuff

My theory : TN will announce DOA6 on Switch. Their new direction won't be to try to make it a e-sport fighter but rather a compilation of all DOA lores. I could see many DOA2 references and better DLC costumes.

At this point, I'm not against a semi-reboot (many old and new cutscenes using a new poetic art direction, like a mix of post-DOA4 realism with the retro anime arts, more focus on the community through character/costume/stage/move contests, and a cool guest).

To me, DOA is dead, so I wouldn't mind using this strategy. Something between DOA6 & DOAD, putting light on Japanese culture and various wishes from the fans...

marussya

I don't think it's possible for them to announce NG Trilogy and NG4 at the same year. According to leak NG Trilogy will release at March, but still no word about it. They can't release one game after another (one release in Feb, and almost after that in March, what's more we literally didn't see something NG related). So it will be strange, that March will be time of multiple Ninja Gaiden reveals

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm not sure it's that strange during the Dead or Alive 4 era Team NINJA went full blown psycho with Ninja Gaiden releases - and the release period lasted about four years. Ninja Gaiden II, Ninja Gaiden Sigma series, Sigma Plus on PSP, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword on the DS. For a time it didn't seem to end in the eyes of a hardcore DOA player.

Keylay

It's happened a few times with other companies where they announce a new title and a compilation of older titles at the same time. SNK just did it yesterday with King of Fighters 15 coming out later this year and a King of Figthers 14 ultimate edition later this month. I'm guessing the rumors of Ryu Hayabusa appearing in Smash Bros. may be true and Nintendo will announce it within the next two months and announce the NG trilogy is coming to Switch and maybe a brand new Ninja Gaiden. Given Nintendo's relationship with Team Ninja / Tecmo Koei. They announced Hyrule Warriors a few months before it came out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD