Go Hands-on with DoA5U at Summer Jam 7!

rX4f9eM.jpg

Summer Jam 7 registrants, you are reading that title correctly! Team NINJA Creative Director and long-standing friend of the community Tom Lee will be in attendance, preview build in tow. This is a great opportunity to meet a member of our favorite developer and Tom is looking forward to meeting all of you, new faces and veterans alike. Absolutely anybody, competitor or spectator, will be able to swing through and put the game through its paces ahead of its release early next month. If you are in the Philadelphia area August 17-18, or can be, check the Summer Jam 7 event thread right here for full details on the event, including the address.

Information on available features in the build will be forthcoming, so check back on this post for any updates. For now, get those last minute travel plans squared away. We're sending Dead or Alive 5 out in style with Summer Jam 7, going hands-on with Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate one last time before release, and hanging out with Tom! Don't miss out!

Why are they using a preview build of DOA5U instead of the full version when the game would only be two weeks away from retail release?

I'll assume that the build might update in case something game breaking is found so it's safer to call it a preview build perhaps? I dunno i'm just making conjecture and trying to make TN seem smart , it's probably nothing that thought out xD.

I expect it to be the final balance changes. The game has been done for a month from the rumors I've heard, and with two weeks before release I would expect it has just passed certification and is on manufacturing now.

I'm sure there will be streaming at some point. I'll be using Hayabusa though, yeah. Some Ein too.
Thats what I like to to hear! Amen.
I'll defintely be cheering you on at the jam bro! Goodluck :D
:hayabusa: (also btw did anyone notice that this picture for Ryu is totaly wrong? He has green eyes o3o)

There won't be any tournaments with the Demo build. The game will be on display with a good rotation for everyone to have a chance to play it.

Will the setup still be up after the tourney/event I wonder or will Tom take it with him shortly after? I'm curious as to if key players will be inclined to stick around after all the hoopla for a deeper look at the game.

Ladies and gents, please hold requests for characters to be used/tested. We'll get to what we get to and the thread is getting cluttered with it. It pays to be at these events.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD