Go Hands-on with DoA5U at Summer Jam 7!

rX4f9eM.jpg

Summer Jam 7 registrants, you are reading that title correctly! Team NINJA Creative Director and long-standing friend of the community Tom Lee will be in attendance, preview build in tow. This is a great opportunity to meet a member of our favorite developer and Tom is looking forward to meeting all of you, new faces and veterans alike. Absolutely anybody, competitor or spectator, will be able to swing through and put the game through its paces ahead of its release early next month. If you are in the Philadelphia area August 17-18, or can be, check the Summer Jam 7 event thread right here for full details on the event, including the address.

Information on available features in the build will be forthcoming, so check back on this post for any updates. For now, get those last minute travel plans squared away. We're sending Dead or Alive 5 out in style with Summer Jam 7, going hands-on with Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate one last time before release, and hanging out with Tom! Don't miss out!

OMG I didn't think I would be able to go to Summer Jam because I probably don't have a ride, but now I am DEFINITELY going! Rest assured, Helena and Ein will be covered! :D

EDIT: I have to take an hour and a half bus ride to get there, but it'll be worth it! ;_;

Last edited:
Why are they using a preview build of DOA5U instead of the full version when the game would only be two weeks away from retail release?

Cant wait!!!!!.Gonna look into ein , rachel and of course rig... not that anyone cares about him but me lol

I do......seriously I may main Momiji and Mila(as secondary) but I have love for all of them.
:momiji::mila:;)

Speaking of which is anyone willing to check out and do Momiji(in depth) videos of her during Summer Jam 7? I've melted all the YouTube videos of her already into my retina. :confused:

Last edited:
Why are they using a preview build of DOA5U instead of the full version when the game would only be two weeks away from retail release?
Chances are the preview build has all the characters but lacks more of the additional modes and is just versus (maybe training but that'd be a little too good). Any build at this point is good with the little info we've gotten. Finally a lot of new info can be revealed from the players themselves. Chances are this is the final build as far as balance goes.

Cant wait!!!!!.Gonna look into ein , rachel and of course rig... not that anyone cares about him but me lol
Don't say that, the more people covering this game and it's characters the better. Plus no one seems to be covering Rig. So take what you find out and blow up the Rig boards man.

This is usually the part where everyone finds out the game is not what they thought it would be and so every starts getting weary about the final product, like last year.

This is usually the part where everyone finds out the game is not what they thought it would be and so every starts getting weary about the final product, like last year.
There won't be much to be skeptical about, the game is pretty much finished at this point. What we see at Summer Jam is more than likely what we'll be getting.

I beg of you, anyone, PLEASE use Pai in training and try a launch then use 66H+K. I reeeeaaaally wanna know if they reimplemented the bound D:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD