Go Hands-on with DoA5U at Summer Jam 7!

rX4f9eM.jpg

Summer Jam 7 registrants, you are reading that title correctly! Team NINJA Creative Director and long-standing friend of the community Tom Lee will be in attendance, preview build in tow. This is a great opportunity to meet a member of our favorite developer and Tom is looking forward to meeting all of you, new faces and veterans alike. Absolutely anybody, competitor or spectator, will be able to swing through and put the game through its paces ahead of its release early next month. If you are in the Philadelphia area August 17-18, or can be, check the Summer Jam 7 event thread right here for full details on the event, including the address.

Information on available features in the build will be forthcoming, so check back on this post for any updates. For now, get those last minute travel plans squared away. We're sending Dead or Alive 5 out in style with Summer Jam 7, going hands-on with Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate one last time before release, and hanging out with Tom! Don't miss out!

Training may not be something that's feasible during the thick of things. Incentive to be there early or stay late, no?

Assuming he doesn't leave with the build. I don't see too much coverage happening if there's only one setup as everyone is going to want to get their hands on it. Hopefully there's a good few of them.

Hopefully we'll just get to record alot of it on stream instead for everyone here to see that doesn't get to go

Last year we had 6ish setups for the early build and it was still tough to get time on the game during "normal" hours lol. I kinda slightly want to see if they're gona run a 5U tournament for fun in addition. OR reward top 3 with collectors editions again.

Last year we had 6ish setups for the early build and it was still tough to get time on the game during "normal" hours lol. I kinda slightly want to see if they're gona run a 5U tournament for fun in addition. OR reward top 3 with collectors editions again.

That isn't the same case as this one. Tom went out of his way to get us at least this one disc. All props to him. There are currently no plans to run a tournament on it since there won't be enough units.

If there were a tournament on the demo build it'd probably be the 2v2 tournament but that depends on how many people would sign up for that. I'd rather a 2v2 tourney on the demo build over a 2v2 in v1.03a.

We'll also have some way to keep players rotating out every few matches. We need to let as many people as possible get in on the action.

If there were a tournament on the demo build it'd probably be the 2v2 tournament but that depends on how many people would sign up for that. I'd rather a 2v2 tourney on the demo build over a 2v2 in v1.03a.

2v2 would be perfect to demonstrate the game. Not too serious

It will be interesting to see how Alpha changes. One source says she's been changed head-toe. It won't matter as I will continue to get wins, grow and get that much better at DOA. I encourage giving her a change.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD