Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Gurimmjaw

I posted it yesterday but...I thought I played terribly and didn't think I even provided you any fun, so I deleted it to save you the time of being tagged here, I'm sorry. I hope you didn't take it any other way, I had a fun time yesterday, especially against your Leon, Jann and Gen fu, I just felt I needed to play more on point and thought I disappointed you. I'll be prepared for next time, I promise. :)

You provided me a lot of fun and don't want you to think that you were boring me or anything. I don't reply super quick at times but right now replying with phone since my computer broke atm which why there was a delay in replying.

I do like playing Kasumi players. Wish I had the chance to play you with Momiji and Kokoro tho.

Look forward to the next time we play :)

I'd like to say GGs as well xD

I was not having fun in that lag though >.> it was almost unplayable, hope I didn't give off a bad impression by getting salty at the online lol

Oh you were that Ein player? GGs to you as well man.

It very understandable and was laggy. It's to be expected when playing someone in another country that distance lag.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You provided me a lot of fun and don't want you to think that you were boring me or anything. I don't reply super quick at times but right now replying with phone since my computer broke atm which why there was a delay in replying.

I do like playing Kasumi players. Wish I had the chance to play you with Momiji and Kokoro tho.

Look forward to the next time we play :)

Oh you were that Ein player? GGs to you as well man.

It very understandable and was laggy. It's to be expected when playing someone in another country that distance lag.
Yeah, I played Ein, Hayate, Hitomi and Lei. I tried but the online gods were not having any of my inputs xD

Nikotsumi

Ok! Bad games to Drunken Poetry on X1.
Seriously, I don't like to do this, but this dude is so annoying (and I'm not easily annoyed), he has always been complaining every time I fought him and today too, saying I'm trash and I should go on training mode (LOL?) after beating him several times, though I kept fighting him, and after he picked Hayate and Dojo (and lost) against my Honoka I could take my leave once and for all, not to mention that he taunted me every time he ended a juggle xD
I'm totally gonna avoid fighting him in the future, I don't like playing with such rude people.

Last edited:

Princeofhalcyon

I cant remember the exact names of most, but good games to 'sweet melody' and 'xXTri_gawdXx' Not only are they nice, they have amazing Leifang skill. And i definitely wanna say bad game about 'mute_the_haterz' id avoid him honestly. He kicks anyone that beats him and accused my marie of being 'disgraceful' i think he said right before kicking me, and this is 1 match after i had just beaten him with her, lol. Also 'Lord_Narciss' also seems like a pretty arrogant person.

Princeofhalcyon

Just to start off this is the official online good game, bad game thread. Congratulate your opponets for good games or set o blast the people who raged quitor show unsportsman like conduct.

First off good games to Grap3, Raansu, Mr.Wah and the man other none FSD and DOAC players out there.

Nw the bad. First off avoid "Shady". He is not only a terrible Brad Wong but also rage quit during the final punch of the match.
I gotta admit, it makes me feel a little better seeing other people noticing these bad players. Yesterday a friend said they were quitting this game once tekken 7 comes out, and for a while ive felt the same way kinda with so many people quitting matches on me in rank before ive even fought them once for a reason i'll never know, kicking me from lobbies before i get to fight. Last time they literally stopped fighting mid-match, and everyone left the lobby so fast when i came in that my game soft-locked o.o and theres already so few players in my region at least that its shocking people are so picky about whom they'll fight. So hopefully all the good players don't give up the game because of these kinds of people ruining the fun. :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
@Awesmic , XIE~XIE~NI & DOMO~ARIGATO, My~Grrreat~Brother!!! Seriously, I Appreciate IT & YOU, for Always Including/Thinking of Me! *bows to Shifu/Sensei* AMITUOFO & OSU!!! ;) :p <3 __/l\__
No, the thanks go to you guys.

In the situation I've been the last several months, just being able to get online to play DOA when I want to - much less with the right company - is a rare privilege.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD