Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

DrDogg

Spamming isn't cheap, I do it all the time. It's mad fun.

When it comes to online it depends what you're actually spamming. Lows that stun on normal hit and are nearly impossible to react to online? I'd consider that pretty dirty. Offline, there's no such thing as cheap.

HiguraShiki

When it comes to online it depends what you're actually spamming. Lows that stun on normal hit and are nearly impossible to react to online? I'd consider that pretty dirty. Offline, there's no such thing as cheap.
It's one thing if it is only online, but unfortunately people complain even complain about this offline.
"All you do is grab, all you do is low attack, all you do is block, all you do is spam, all you do is juggle." Apparently anything that gets you the win is cheap and dirty to these people.

DrDogg

It's one thing if it is only online, but unfortunately people complain even complain about this offline.
"All you do is grab, all you do is low attack, all you do is block, all you do is spam, all you do is juggle." Apparently anything that gets you the win is cheap and dirty to these people.

It's because they can't just respawn and shoot in the back to feel better about their skills (or lack thereof).

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to Auto, GunzHybrid, SweetKisses, AvaDraco, Deathofaninja, Scornwell, CrimsonCJ, ILYA, Einzelkind, Kronin, and Tokkosho.

Bad games to myself. I must train harder.

DontForkWitMe

bad games to bizri, thespacecadet, and bozodabush. these 3 bitch-made fake S rank chicken shits constantly quit at character select screen because they don't wanna risk losing anymore rank points after getting decimated by me countless times.

also bad games to the cowards who constantly pick dojo so they don't have to worry about dangerzones or wall damage and can turtle all day

DrDogg

also bad games to the cowards who constantly pick dojo so they don't have to worry about dangerzones or wall damage and can turtle all day

When someone picks Helena against, me and I get to pick the stage, I pick Dojo. I didn't used to do this because I dislike when people pick the stage (although it's not a big deal to me unless it's EotE), but Helena is such a stupid match online I do whatever I can to level the playing field. Not that picking Dojo levels anything, but at least I have more room to attempt to get away from her endless attack spam.

I always thought dojo was the no frills let's see who's better stage? As i main the she devil as she seems to be known here (quite a step up from absolute worst character in the game haha) i don't mind the free setups/extra damage of the various stages but where should I go for my test your might matches? Arrival?

D Glock

Amen. I hate the stage with a burning passion. I cringe every time someone picks it online. I have to spend the entire duration of the match chasing whoever I'm fighting. It should just be used as a training dojo and that's it.

DrDogg

I always thought dojo was the no frills let's see who's better stage? As i main the she devil as she seems to be known here (quite a step up from absolute worst character in the game haha) i don't mind the free setups/extra damage of the various stages but where should I go for my test your might matches? Arrival?

I still firmly believe she's one of the worst characters in the game. It's just that online she gets away with murder and becomes the best character in the game.

Julius Rage

Bad Games to: Repoman and Accurate. Those two ain't shit.

Good Games to: Randall Cunningham, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx and all the other people I played last night at the 27th annual "Black Leaders Summit" and big shout outs to Lenny Kravitz who they wouldn't let in - keep fightin for equality for all you dirty half breeds.

Murakame

Good games to Takeda, HiguraShiki, Aelivia, and the other Takeda. It was the ultimate trollfest. Genfu's 6P.P.P.All.Day.Every.Day. Free cancel into 6T every other day.

Zeo

ggs to CrazySteady, ElectrifiedMann and Da Killah. Keeping me humble as always, ggs to AetherXCI as well.

Great games to DivisibleDuke, epic Eliot mirrors and learned a ton, beastly Eliot and only managed to beat him twice out of over 10 matches. Got a ways to go with him it seems.

DrDogg

Bad games to x Demon Kuja x who spams Dragon Kicks and Dragon Gunner.

Also bad games to every single Helena I've played online. I lost twice tonight because I tried to punish 9K and Helena got a hi-counter hit launch when she continued to attack with 33P.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD