Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

daman077c

Bad game to Kurai x Monster. Not only did he/she try to troll me with Alpha and lost, he/she sent me a message saying that I was "cheap" for being able to notice that he/she was using :P: while midair.

lolz, that guy needs to learn that Alpha is VERY predictable.

10/6 EDIT: Bad game to XCalibur BladeZ, who managed on the lab level to get me up against a wall with Helena and then proceded to do the same untechable wall combo over and over again. Shit needs to be patched, and fast.

IceMage95

I would like two more sour grapes in the bunch (I think I just made up an idiomatic phrase): KIA Skill and sharigan42. KIA Skill just bitched about how I lagged and that I was a piece of shit for beating his Hayabusa. sharigan42 called me a noob and a bastard for beating his button mashing Rig.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't know if anyone ran into oOShikmaruOo. Laggy trash who talks sh** as if he knows this game when he doesn't? Annoying how often you run into noobs online.

Sir Ellibear

Bad games to DragonSoul1490

This guy is mad as hell, went on a rant for 10 mins on mic cause I beat him with Hayate. He switched to Hayate and beat me a few times then I finished him off, causing said rage.

Chill out dude it's a game lol! Gotta find out how to upload this voice message.

Doa_Eater

GG's to Silent Legend, Mr.Wah, Mr.Kwiggle and everyone else then i'm missing cuz i'm playing like bat shit crazy.

FakeSypha

Good games to Scorwell :)

Those Christie mirror matches were really neck to neck. Also, thanks for stuff I'm gonna blatantly steal from your Christie, lol.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Bad games to lag for being God tier.

GG to TakedaZX. I really enjoyed playing your Eliot although I know it would have been better if it wasn't for the lag. I hope to get some more games in with you soon.

Also GG to DOA_Eater. Those were some fun matches. You have the best Tina I fought online so far(from my knowledge). Even better than my Tina. I definitely learned a bit from you. Hopefully sometime in the future we can have some more Tina vs Lisa matches. Also, I thought those back and forth greats were pretty hilarious myself.

Doa_Eater

GG to TakedaZX. I really enjoyed playing your Eliot although I know it would have been better if it wasn't for the lag. I hope to get some more games in with you soon.

Also GG to DOA_Eater. Those were some fun matches. You have the best Tina I fought online so far(from my knowledge). Even better than my Tina. I definitely learned a bit from you. Hopefully sometime in the future we can have some more Tina vs Lisa matches. Also, I thought those back and forth greats were pretty hilarious myself.

Likewise man, my favorite fights so far.

Zeo

ggs to lopedo, CrazySteady and ElectrifiedMann (for those that know him). You guys keep my on my toes, gotta keep improving.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GGs to Gruff757. What better way to start a day than with Lisa vs Lisa Matches? Like I told you before I usually hate mirror matches in fighting games, but that was too fun.

Ooobe

GG's Return of the Shadow and Snipeclips. Connection with Shadow was better than expected since we're crossing most of the continent.
Some much closer matches than my 3 for 14 record would indicate :). Smallest is fun, but my choice of 5 rounds may have been too many, though the comebacks from 4:2 were pretty dramatic! :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD