Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GG's Return of the Shadow and Snipeclips. Connection with Shadow was better than expected since we're crossing most of the continent.
Some much closer matches than my 3 for 14 record would indicate :). Smallest is fun, but my choice of 5 rounds may have been too many, though the comebacks from 4:2 were pretty dramatic! :cool:

The rounds didn't bother me. Plus I was tired so it gave me time to wake up later in the matches when I was getting smashed lol. GG.

GG's to ManilaSunrise, Nanhou Drops and the beast Kokoro that came in and destroyed everyone today. I feel like you learn a lot of things while fighting against good players.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GG to DOA_Eater. Lag or no lag I was doing horrible. I don't know why it was going like that. Our last session was much more playable for me. Regardless your Tina is still awesome. Hopefully the next time we play it'll run more smooth. I don't know if it's a connection problem, or the netcode because whenever I check my internet things seem fine. But who knows. regardless good games, and I would like to play your Tina again sometime. =)

Scornwell

Bad games to Scornwell. He called Tecmo after I beat him and complained about cheating. He won the next game and complained that I was cheating still. I'm on the phone with Tecmo right now about this...

WiZzYx

Good games to CyberEvil. Interesting matches, and great comebacks of their Hayabusa...:D
This guy is dangerous...

Zeo

Good games to Renarism, I was only able to win one match, but neither of us were using our mains anyway, so ggs all the same. We were reading eachother's patterns pretty well but he was capitalizing on it a lot more than me. S+ indeed.

Renarism

Good games to Renarism, I was only able to win one match, but neither of us were using our mains anyway, so ggs all the same. We were reading eachother's patterns pretty well but he was capitalizing on it a lot more than me. S+ indeed.

Tina & kokoro are my mains lol More so Tina though ;) GG's !
Some intense fights

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Oh ok. Well I would like to play you. Hopefully it'll be sometime in the future when I get a 360 again, or offline if we ever given that opportunity.

Zeo

Good games to TechRisingX and CrazySteady. After tons of training I was finally able to beat his Sarah.

Next stop: Renarism's Kokoro.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GG to DOA_Eater. It's always fun playing you!

GG to Blasianpersusian. Really fun matches!

GG to CrimsonCJ. Excellent Helena. Hope to see you in SJ!

Also GG to Inferno! Awesome Eliot!

Zeo

ggs to DR2K2 and Vigaku. Keep running into those two in ranked. Starting to go on autopilot against them, not good. We need to have a nice set so I can adjust to your playstyles and not just see you as "opponent #35235".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD