Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

jjinkou2

gg to @VAND1TA , @ToKyo PewPew and to a bunch of guys i played but i don't remember.

@ToKyo PewPew, you really adapted your gameplay really fast: I spammed you held, i turtled you opened me like an oyster, i rushed you just evaded and in the end i was sent packing. Oh and your pokes was insane, i really need to find something here (maybe SS), i was just counter hit last night.

@VAND1TA your pai is really getting better. But i noticed that as soon as you lose the first round, you lose your self-confidence in the 2nd round. our first rounds were so close that i can really say that if you just calm your play, i'm roasted.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
gg to @VAND1TA , @ToKyo PewPew and to a bunch of guys i played but i don't remember.

@ToKyo PewPew, you really adapted your gameplay really fast: I spammed you held, i turtled you opened me like an oyster, i rushed you just evaded and in the end i was sent packing. Oh and your pokes was insane, i really need to find something here (maybe SS), i was just counter hit last night.

@VAND1TA your pai is really getting better. But i noticed that as soon as you lose the first round, you lose your self-confidence in the 2nd round. our first rounds were so close that i can really say that if you just calm your play, i'm roasted.

Oh wow! you noticed that? XD
It was a good game though.

Nameless Sama

Ggs to Phil Jay falcon for yesterday the best Alpha I ever seen and ggs to this one player who IS PLAYING LIKE BOSS WITH LISA GENFU AND SARAH THE Best I EVER SEEN FOR YESTERDAY AND THE PAST days

UpSideDownGRUNT

just finished a few ranked matches on XBL

GGs to those who I fought that played legit, were fun fights

Bad games to a guy called "TINY WILLCOX" your typical online warrior Busa ongyoin spammer, only reason I lost was his his Izuna somehow beat out my 33T w/ Ein.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Bad games to myself for not living up to people's expectations and getting verbally berated for it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD