Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Younan

I think i needta take everyone out 2 drinks and relax =3 ppl calling each other out is getting out of hand ppl.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
You know, at the end of the day no matter how much we complain, say how much of a bs match it was, or state a random fact about lag. No one is going to care. Just play the game, we already established the fact that its lagging. We get it. It's not affecting our life.

9 times out of 10. no one is probably going to get their head out their ass from reading this.

UncleBiscuits79

Good Games to everyone in the Team_Best Lobby/Livestream last night. Had alot of fun and met some good players. HajinShinobi kept kicking my ass, but I loved every minute of it :)

Edit: and by the way, your GenFu is RIDICULOUS!! OMG you literally made my mind go blank when you destroyed me with him. Absolutely didn't know what to do. I guess I have to try harder :)

Last edited:

Keved

Good spirited matches to not-so-innocent-fatal: FatalxInnocence. ;) Brutal Marie Rose mate, i was clueless against her.

Bad games by me but great fun nonetheless, cheers. :cool:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
@Awesmic he talking about my my scrubby christie which in fact i did say after he complain saying it " wont work on me offline". I said "i dont really main christie nor do i play her anymore at offline tournaments. I'm just chillen online tonight" so basically i told him to chill out it aint that serious..... ALSO we only played 3 games cause i only played one more after his comment and left. I dont even play christie that much to know what really works online and offline.... so the "knowlingly" part.... makes no sense to me due to the fact i only have a ok Christie.

lol, like I said, the bullshit won't hit me offline. When I finally make my debut to an east major, I will make sure Requiem is not the only west coast player you lose to in a tournament.

To the rest of you, shut up. Do not play innocent, as if any of you never vent out about shitty online play because I've seen it by a lot of you numerous times.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
lol, like I said, the bullshit won't hit me offline. When I finally make my debut to an east major, I will make sure Requiem is not the only west coast player you lose to in a tournament.

To the rest of you, shut up. Do not play innocent, as if any of you never vent out about shitty online play because I've seen it by a lot of you numerous times.

No i never vent about online play, or get angry about playing online. I can care less if I win online or offline. I always smile when i win or lose period ask Requiem. So i can really care less if I lose to you in a tournament. I go mainly meet people in person visit different city, have some fun matches offline. Best of all go dancing in a different city night life. So please stop talking like you know me. It obivous you have anger problems now.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

To the rest of you except Awesmic, shut up. Do not play innocent, as if any of you never vent out about shitty online play because I've seen it by a lot of you numerous times.
Fixed.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
No i never vent about online play, or get angry about playing online. I can care less if I win online or offline. I always smile when i win or lose period ask Requiem. So i can really care less if I lose to you in a tournament. I go mainly meet people in person visit different city, have some fun matches offline. Best of all go dancing in a different city night life. So please stop talking like you know me. It obivous you have anger problems now.

I don't have anger problems, lol. So stop talking as if you know me as well. I don't tolerate online latency because I KNOW I can block/hold/crouch/side step the usual basic play offline. I also do not care what your purpose for offline tournaments are. I am telling you exactly what's going to happen once I'm over that way stateside.

Till then, you have a good day.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Bad games at Pizzalover1995 and his salty crew ...
DOA5 online kindness at it's best, right after the first fight
IMAG01182.jpg

Nameless Sama

Bad games at Pizzalover1995 and his salty crew ...
DOA5 online kindness at it's best, right after the first fight
View attachment 5028

Tokyo , is pizzalover using Ryu , Kasumi ? . If yes , then I have played a lot against him :eek:. Are his crew Phönix... ( Pai or Lei Fang player , TomJohns88 ( U Rank Player ) etc ?

Yeah , this happens to me in generally. If you beat the Host then you get kicked or you get a story from him which stays taht you suck , that his character have a lot of nerfs etc.

I am tired from this. So many people cant accept their defeat and let their anger on the people.

Ah yes. For everyone who doesnt understand german.

He wrotes: " You play with Kasumi silly "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Game to everyone who I played today.

I was Rest in Peace :hayabusa:

Last edited:

Requiem

Awesome games to @Prince Adon, @iHajinShinobi, and especially @Requiem for the constant barrage of hand slaps to force me to play better. Even my Kasumi got much better by the end of the night. I'd be down to play again whenever... I'll take a match off your Helena eventually lol.

Bad games to the guy that said alpha is banned because of dat HiC spirit bomb grab to end your winstreak.
GGs indeed! Hope to get on PSN and play more. Maybe I'll even have, you know, the full game and maybe even a mic :)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Tokyo , is pizzalover using Ryu , Kasumi ? . If yes , then I have played a lot against him :eek:. Are his crew Phönix... ( Pai or Lei Fang player , TomJohns88 ( U Rank Player ) etc ?

Pizzalover mainly uses Rachel, but he is also playing Kasumi a lot. Since I don't want to expand denunciation and calling out people for their behavior online, I don't want to explain more detailed who I'm referring to by saying "crew". However, it's none of the guys you've mentioned.

Oh, and a better translation for this
" You play with Kasumi silly "
would actually be: "The way you are playing Kasumi is silly." (just saying :rolleyes:)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD