Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Seppu

GGs to @ToKyo PewPew, @Seppu, KING JAIMY. Really good fights and went back and forth! Awesome. Nobody dominated, intense action.
fuckthat.jpg

Tenryuga

GG no RE to XxFlawlessRealxX. His Kasumi was real flawed and did not deviate from 4PP, 1PP and random jab strings. Punishment all day long. He couldn't handle that Ein spacing and turtling either so he sends a message saying "pussy smh pathetic" then proceeds to call me garbage and say I should never challenge him again. After a reply asking how it felt to get 3-0ed by a pathetic pussy that is garbage he sends a message asking for a rematch. I blocked him though because I'm a pussy. :cool:

:ein:

Itz King Beebop

GGs to XxPinkxSugarxX for spamming flapping the infamous fans of Helena all day. Also thank for being completely free to my Bass by eating twenty-seven 6PPs (That'll teach you to respect frame advantage!!!) IT'SA SHOWTIME!!!:bass: But really, I apologize to XxPinkxSugarxX I shouldn't post things like this, it feels so disrespectful:(... Does this make me a bad person?:confused:

CBB

Bad games to some whiney bitch with GT MercerK1D. Kicked me out of the lobby because my Hayate was "cheating". He didn't whine when he was winning. If any of you guys come across him, please go ape shit on him for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD